Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy On Picnic Table (November 2019)" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

Those photos of Teddy are from November 2019.

Artwork and photography:

photographs: Bleeding Hearts / Pea Sized Hail, Skull Wings Gravestones, Face Wings Gravestones, Mockingbird On Gravestone, Cat Face Gravestone, Newtown Village Cemetery, White Tree Flowers, Skull Wings Gravestones, Zoar Cemetery Gravestones.

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
 © All Rights Reserved
 
TV Shows on Roku Tubi:

Haven (2010 - 2015) Finished watching the series. I liked the characters, so I didn't like how the plot progressed, and I didn't like the ending.

(Roku - RayGun - no commercials) movies:

Night Tide (1961) Horror, Romance, Thriller - very good, different

The Blancheville Monster (Horror - original title) (1963) Horror - good

Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things (1972) Horror - good

Funeral Home (1980) (Cries in the Night - original title) Horror, Thriller - so so

(Roku - Tubi TV - a few commercials) movies:

Reptilicus (1961) Action, Sci-Fi - B Movie, unintentionally funny

Witchcraft (1964) Horror - very good

Dead of Night: A Darkness at Blaisedon (1969) Horror - good for that TV movie era

Dead of Night (1977) Horror, Mystery, Thriller - good

Devil Dog: The Hound of Hell (1978) Horror, Thriller - pretty good

A Murder of Crows (1998) Action, Crime, Thriller - very good

The Case of the Whitechapel Vampire (2002) Mystery, Thriller - pretty good

Hollow Creek (2016) Crime, Horror, Mystery - good, but I wouldn't have watched it had I realized what the main plot would be.

Misconduct (2016) Crime, Drama, Mystery - Good but ending confusing / made no sense

(Roku - Crackle - a lot of commercials) movies:

The War of the Worlds (1953) Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller - very good

Absence of Malice (1981) Drama, Romance, Thriller - very good

20 comments:

Mary said...

Teddy looks adorable on the picnic table and I love his magazine page with slushies! I am not sure where the days have been going but I have been finding things to do... quilting, knitting, art, eating, napping, netflix. Cleaning house and organizing my sock drawer have not made it onto my daily To Do list 😁

Iris Flavia said...

Hope Teddy is not sad we all keep a distance now!
Mielebaer got many a cuddle from strangers when being outside. Yep, "got", past tense...

I´m still at Quantum Leap, movie/series-wise.

Kate Yetter said...

The drinks in the photo that Teddy is holding look refreshing!
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

J said...

Anne I’m pleased to see Teddy is getting out and about, lovely photos especially the flowers, thanks for your earlier vist and kind comments
Happy T day
Jan x

Valerie-Jael said...

Teddy's looking good, as always. Nice photos, too. Stay safe, happy T Day, Valerie

Divers and Sundry said...

A picnic! I can hardly wait for hot weather, trips to the park, and picnics :)

I'll be looking for some of these movies. I don't know most of them.

Happy T Tuesday!

Tom said...

...he has the place to himself!

Linda Kunsman said...

I love sitting at my picnic table just as Teddy is doing-although I'm sitting on the seat:):) Beautiful photos ! Keep well, and happy T day!

CJ Kennedy said...

I hope it won't be long that you and Teddy can get out on some of your jaunts. I love the photographs you took in the old cemetery. I've always been fascinated by Winged Death, the skull with wings. From your tv and movie list, War of the Worlds is one of my favorites. I told Himself about Cadfael and it looks like we might start that series. I'm looking forward to it. Take care.

Karen said...

I'm glad teddy is having a picnic ~ I can't wait to take a basket to the beach and feel free to do so ~ Blessings to you

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Teddy looks so adorable on that bench, but even cuter holding what almost looks like a tray of food and drink. Well created photo, too, Anne. Teddy is still as adorable as ever and our great T Tuesday SpokesBear.

I haven't been by that much this week, I fear. Seems you have been very prolific with your art and your photos. I love the photo of the grave/crypt.

I haven't seen any of the movies and don't think I saw the final season of Haven, although I DO remember it going off on a wild tangent when I saw it last. I'd like to see a few of the mysteries you watched.

Thanks to you and Teddy for sharing your art, your photos, your films, and your drink with us for T this Tuesday, dear friends.

My name is Erika. said...

Hopefully soon Teddy can get out on his journeys and share some new places with us. And more importantly you get to enjoy some new scenery also. I wonder how the cucumber smoothie is? I bet pretty good on a hot day. Hope it was a super T day Anne. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

Teddy looks like he has a lovely picnic to enjoy and the photos looked good as well. A glimpse of the outside world is a good way to start the day even if they are only photos.
Take care and stay safe.
Yvonne xx

Conny said...

Really awesome!!!

Caty said...

How handsome Teddy is on this picnic table Anne !! With the drinks too. Happy belated T-day!
Of all the movies you mentioned, I think I've seen the war of the worlds, I'm not sure if I've seen any more. Many times the translated titles do not coincide with the literal translation of the original movie, so maybe I have seen another movie.
How beautiful all your photos, thank you very much for sharing them with us. I was impressed by the amount of rain that fell a few days ago. The bleeding hearts are so beautiful. and the photos of the gravestones skull wings are very interesting, and also strange. It has to be a very old cemetery. Really I have never seen something like that. Love this mockingbird and the so pretty white flowers.
I wish you a very nice day, stay safe and well, and big hugs,
Caty

Eileen Bergen said...

Interesting that we're all starting to dig into our photo archives to share at T, Anne. Boy, you really like horror movies, don't you?!

They're not my cup of tea. ;-)

Happy T-Day! Eileen xx

Bill said...

Teddy knows social distancing.:) He has the whole area and a nice place to sit too.

Small City Scenes said...

Sweet Teddy on the picnic table. Food too!!!
Hope you are staying well and safe

MB

pearshapedcrafting said...

Teddy looks as lonely as a lot of folk must be feeling, except we know that he wasn't lonely, just keeping very still for you to take a photo!:-) I love that photo of the blossom! Belated Happy T day! Chrisx

Lisca said...

Lovely to see Teddy enjoying having his picnic.
But I was really enjoying seeing those skull winged gravestones. Very beautiful style. Thank you for showing me that one and i went online to find more.
Happy belated T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca