Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Monday, April 6, 2020

"Covid-19 Bat Goulash" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

The world is where it is right now because someone chose to eat an undercooked infected bat.

And now we have this coronavirus covid-19 transmission: bat => human => feline

March 27, 2020: pet cat contracts covid-19 from owner (Belgium)

April 5, 2020: Bronx Zoo tiger contracts covid-19 from zoo employee (New York, United States)

I created this using GIMP 2.10.14.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

-----

That Smell - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Oo-oo that smell,
Can't you smell that smell?
Oo-oo that smell,
The smell of death surrounds you.

5 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Yes,some never learn.
Thanks to getting into blood-contact with a chimpanzee we got HIV and now this.
And then... how much of such a bat can you eat anyways?! Is it worth the trouble or is it just "cool"?

My name is Erika. said...

I know I have this western food view, but who would eat bats unless they had to. I agree. So many people are dying and getting sick and out of work and have to give up things because of this bat soup. I think nations need to look at their food culture a bit. They believe this food source is also what started the ebola outbreak of a few years ago in Western Africa. Maybe bats need to be left out of our food chain. Nice art though. And sorry for the verbal rambling. Hugs-Erika

Tom said...

...a bit too dark for me.

CJ Kennedy said...

😱

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I told my friend Sally who has two cats about reading somewhere a cat was infected with the virus. I couldn't remember where, so I am glad you pointed out Belgium. My cats don't go outside, and I don't allow anyone in my home, so I am not worried about my two. Sally's cats are indoor, too, but she's not as discrete as I, since she still drives to the store and such. She calls me paranoid, and I say thank you. Better that than dead!

Scary image, indeed.