Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy On Wood Bench (November 2019)" - Photograph

  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

Those photos of Teddy are from November 2019.


Artwork and photography:

postcards: Bonnet Dream, Theatre.

© All Rights Reserved

photographs: Canada Goose Pair, Cardinal.

By the way, it looks like the Canada Goose Pair has decided to move into my yard. I have no idea where they think they're going to make a nest. I have news for them: there's a cute Red Fox that runs around here, too, in addition to Coyotes, so this is not the safest place to make a nest.

  © All Rights Reserved


TV Shows on Roku Tubi:

Haven (2010 - 2015) (started season 4 now)
 
(Roku - Tubi TV - a few commercials) movies:

An Unfinished Affair (1996) Drama, Thriller - pretty good

(Roku - Pluto - moderate number of commercials) movies:

Never Say Never Again (1983) Action, Adventure, Thriller - good James Bond type action

20 comments:

Tom said...

...Teddy, keep your social distance.

My name is Erika. said...

I'm glad Teddy could outside to enjoy some nice weather. Of course the weather is typical April up and down, but oh those ups, they are great, aren't they? Have a wonderful T day Anne. And Teddy too. Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Teddy is surely happy to be out and about again! Those geese will be well liked by the fox and coyotes. " tried to make a nest on top of a tree here by the Rhine, and it didn't work! Happy T Day, Stay safe! Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

I love watching the geese-they are here at the lake too-Happy T wishes

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Teddy is very sweet! And I hope all the 'critters' can get along in your yard! They shouldn't get too close to each other...for sure!

CJ Kennedy said...

Teddy reminds us of better days coming when we can get out to our parks. The geese are a handsome pair and I hope they can avoid the fox and coyotes. Happy T day

Lisca said...

Very good of Teddy to keep to social distancing (even though the photo was dated November...)
I loved seeing 'your' Canada geese. I hope they find a safe place to nest.
Never say never again. You say it was a James Bond type action. I think it was actually a James Bond film. The story was written by Ian Fleming, who wrote all the Bond stories. (If my memory serves me well)
The series Haven (I had never heard of it) sounded just the thing I would like to watch. I had a look on Amazon Prime (in Spain), and they are not offering that (at least not for free). I used to enjoy the X Files and I thought Haven was in that sort of vein. We do not have a TV, but we have Amazon prime which we sometimes use to watch series on (I watched all the Downton Abbey episodes).
Happy T-Day, (I won't tell you to stay at home. As Iris says: we are not children and yes, we got the message.)
Hugs,
Lisca

Meggymay said...

Teddy was lucky to have some photos stored for you to use Anne, He will be looking forward to getting out and about again.
The postcards all looked super.
Happy T day wishes.
Stay safe and keep well.
Yvonne xx

Divers and Sundry said...

The geese would be fun to watch, but they're so territorial! I'm glad Teddy has enjoyed some time outside :) Happy T Tuesday!

Linda Kunsman said...

what a lovely spot to sit overlooking the water. Good job holding down the T Day fort Teddy:)
Love the postcard art!
Keep well, and happy T day!

Let's Art Journal said...

I'm so pleased Teddy liked the honeycomb design on my page today, I suppose he may like a honey sandwich with his tea today ...lol 😉. Love the views from the bench! Your postcard is stunning, it's such an elegant design 😀. Happy T Day wishes! Keep well! Hugs, Jo x

Karen said...

Teddy looked lonely on the bench in the first show ~ I'm glad to see him holding his own drink for T day. The Geese are all nesting here too and some have better odds then others that's for sure ~ Blessings on your week

Kate Yetter said...

Love your postcard today. A lovely image.
I haven't seen any of these films but we love a good James Bond movie. We may have to check that one out.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I applaud Teddy for his helping serve the drink for us today. I hope by now he's wearing a mask when he goes out. He is one fine spokes bear and we love him dearly.

Those geese will stay if they think they have food. Be careful. Their droppings are really slimy and you could slip and fall if you aren't careful. I've seen it happen when people went to the river to feed the ones living in my area. I, on the other hand, am not stupid.

Guess you'll be finished with Haven soon. I haven't seen any of the other movies you have watched, though.

Thanks for sharing Teddy with us for T this Tuesday and for sharing your art and movies, too, dear Anne.

Eileen Bergen said...

We've been watching a lot of James Bond movies too, Anne.

Geese are pretty messy and aggresive. It might be best if the red fox scares them elsewhere.

You and Teddy stay safe and well.

Happy T-day! Eileen xx

Iris Flavia said...

Awwww, that first pic is sooooo cute!!!
Mielebaer says hi again.

Lowcarb team member said...

Awww so lovely to see Teddy in your photographs.

All the best Jan

Dianne said...

waving hello to Teddy from Ohio! you may be surprised about the geese, they are pretty expert at defending themselves. they can be quite cranky, but will be interesting to hear how it goes! happy T day a bit late :)

Mary said...

Teddy looks very cute on the park bench. Glad you had a photo from last year! Oh no, not geese. Better watch where you step in the yard. Hope they meet with an untimely demise!

pearshapedcrafting said...

The weather is warmer now Teddy! I love the postcard! You can't beat a good James Bond film! Belated Happy T Day! Chrisx