Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy And Easter Plate And Cocoa" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts for awhile.

Teddy volunteered to pose with his cup of cocoa and an Easter paper plate. (Sorry for the dim lighting.)


Artwork and photography:

postcards: Sun Blotted Out

photographs: Cemetery Statues, Waning Moon.

  © All Rights Reserved

TV Shows on Roku Tubi:

Haven (2010 - 2015) (up to season 3 now)
 
(Roku - Tubi TV - a few commercials) movies:

And Then There Were None (1945) Crime, Drama, Mystery - excellent, a classic

Another Man's Poison (1951) Crime, Drama, Film-Noir - excellent, a classic

Charade (1963) Mystery, Romance - excellent, a classic

The Murders in the Rue Morgue (1986) Crime, Mystery, Horror - pretty good

Bob the Butler (2005) Comedy, Family - Funny

Alone in the Dark (2005) Action, Horror, Sci-Fi - okay. Hollywood glorifying gun violence, yet they want gun control.

Heatstroke (2008) Action, Horror, Sci-Fi - "B" movie / okay

The Last Days on Mars (2013) Adventure, Horror, Sci-Fi - Typical of all the things not to do, including not following protocol that you know they're trained to do. Don't waste your time on this one.

(Roku - Roku Channel - a few commercials) movies:

Wicker Park (2004) Drama, Mystery, Romance - Very good, but timeline was a little confusing due to flashbacks

Time Trap (2017) Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi - Very good

18 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Ohhh, cute pic! Bet Teddy could not decide what to prefer!
Oh, I know none of the movies...

CJ Kennedy said...

Teddy, I can't tell who's cuter, you or the bunny on the paper plate. Murders in the Rue Morgue, And Then There Were None, excellent. Happy Cocoa Day!

Tom said...

...hot cocoa would be good on this chilly morning.

Let's Art Journal said...

Teddy looks fabulous today with his bunny plate and cup of cocoa! You've watch quite an eclectic mix of movies too this week 😉. We have too, ranging from the Magnificent Seven (Denzel Washington remake) to the musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - such fun! Wishing you and Teddy a Happy T Day! Stay safe and keep well! Hugs, Jo x

kathyinozarks said...

good times to watch movies Saturday I found the Twilight movies on tv all day-so had them on while doing things. hot cocoa sounds delish right now as we are back to being pretty cold again. Happy T wishes Kathy

Valerie-Jael said...

Teddy looks contented with his cocoa and bunny plate. But where's his face-mask?! Have a good week, stay safe and well, Valerie

Linda Kunsman said...

it's Easter Teddy, and he looks so adorable:)I love looking at cemetery statues.
We've been watching lots of movies in the evenings - love the oldies especially. Stay well, and happy T day!

Meggymay said...

I love Teddy's bunny plate, if we lived closer I could let him share my rabbit mug as well.
A super post Anne
Happy T day wishes,
stay safe and well.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Had you not told me that plate was paper, I wouldn't have known. Beautiful for disposable. Too pretty to use in my opinion. Teddy did a great job holding it while letting his hot cocoa cool a bit so it doesn't burn his tongue. It's a great photo and perfect for T this Tuesday, Anne.

I would like to see some of the mysteries. They sound intriguing. Thanks for the synopses.

Divers and Sundry said...

Teddy has the right idea with the cocoa. Perfect for this chilly day :) I'll look up the movies I haven't seen. I haven't been watching as much lately....

Happy T Tuesday!

Karen said...

Happy T day ~ Enjoy the cocoa!

Kate Yetter said...

What a pretty bunny illustration on that plate! And the hot chocolate sounds delicious.
I have only ever watched Charade from your list. I love most Audrey Hepburn movies but Charade was probably the only one I enjoyed from that decade.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Lisca said...

Thank you Teddy for volunteering to pose with the bunny plate and cocoa.
Again you have seen a lot of movies. None of them sound familiar. I'm not a movie buff and we have no English speaking movies here. And we have no television. (not that I mind, especially these days. I think i would have switched it off if I did have one. )
Happy T-Day,
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home,
Hugs,
Lisca

My name is Erika. said...

Nice to see Teddy enjoying another cup of coco. It is a good comforting drink, right up there with a cup of tea. nd I am glad he celebrated Easter too with that fun plate. I watched the Netflix series Locke and Key which I really enjoyed over the past weekend. Now I am just waiting to hear what the Governor says about the school year. I am pretty sure we are not going back but he's dropped some hints he'll be finishing up the school year early. We shall see. Hope it was a great T day. Hugs-Erika

Halle said...

I'm not usually a huge fan of cocoa but teddy's cup looked very inviting...maybe it was the dim lighting...

Eileen Bergen said...

Teddy looks so cute with his Easter decor. I hope you had a very nice Easter. Ours was quiet but lovely.

Stay safe and stay well.

Happy T-Day! Eileen xx

Dianne said...

Teddy is very handsome with his Easter plate :) I will have to see if some of these movies are available on Netflix, which is the service we have. thanks for the tips! have a wonderful week!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Nice plate and a lovely Easter Cocoa - lucky Teddy! I could watch Charade every few weeks quite happily- don't think hubby would be happy though! Belated Happy T Day! Chrisx