Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Sanford Cemetery Ghostly Energy Form?! - Photograph

  © All Rights Reserved
same image below, with anomaly circled:
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took this photograph of gravestones at Sanford Cemetery in Redding, CT this past week.

This photograph contains an anomaly that I can't explain. I don't know what this is. I didn't notice anything unusual when I took my photographs here. When I loaded them onto my computer, I saw that in this one there was a translucent area in front of one of the black iron fence rail posts. (It is circled in the second (copy of the) image, to indicate where it is.)

It looks like a motion blur effect, but it's only in a small area. I've taken plenty of photos where I'm moving the camera, as I try to catch a snapshot of birds in flight, that have had this same result, except in those cases, the entire image had a motion blur to it. There also seems to be a smearing of the black color of the rail post.

People who know me know I don't alter my photographs to create fake ghost images. (There are plenty of people posting on the Internet who do.) I've gone to many allegedly haunted locations, with the hopes of seeing or feeling something and/or capturing something in a photograph, but all of the photos I have posted of those places have been unaltered and did not shown anything. Prior to this photograph, I've taken only one other photo where an anomaly occurred that I could not explain.

I am willing to consider the possibility that the anomaly in this photo could be some kind of ghostly energy form, but I need to do further research.

Note: this cemetery is located near 62 Sport Hill Rd, at coordinates 41.30133 -73.32265.

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Very spooky! Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Perfect for Halloween. Perhaps the spirit was happy to have a visiter. Hope you had a super Hlloween. Hugs-Erika

Lowcarb team member said...

Spooky!

All the best Jan