Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy And Bird Drink Coasters" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week month:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

I've been absent from the blog world for about a month, due to my "Painting the Living Room" project, which is now finally complete. In the drink photo above, Teddy is posing in the room with some of the newly purchased bird drink coasters we got.
© All Rights Reserved

However, Teddy has been grousing and complaining that I failed to tell everyone that a hurricane was named after him, because I "took too long" to complete the living room project. Teddy said he wanted everyone to know that back in mid-September, the National Hurricane Center called him to tell him they were naming a Hurricane after him, and they wanted to know which name he preferred: Theodore or Teddy. I told Teddy I don't recall hearing that phone call take place.

I completed the painting project just in time to put out my indoor Halloween decorations.
© All Rights Reserved

Teddy and I also got out to enjoy the beautiful Fall weather we're having here.
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved

We also put out the outdoor Fall Harvest and Halloween yard decorations.
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved

Unfortunately, due to an unusually low amount of rainfall this year, Connecticut now has D0, D1, D2, and D3 drought conditions. (United States Drought Monitor - Connecticut)

18 comments:

Mary said...

What lovely bird drink coasters! It looks like Teddy is enjoying them very much. You did a fantastic job on the living room painting project! Glad you finished in time to put up the fall/ Halloween decorations.

Iris Flavia said...

Hurricane Teddy, oh-oh!
The room looks great, have a happy T-day!

CJ Kennedy said...

Oh, Teddy, no ego problem with you. 😺 Your yard decorations are so festive. I enjoyed the photographs from you outings. Some rain predicted for Wed. I hope the drought now doesn’t translate into mega snowstorm this Winter. Have a Happy T Day

Mae Travels said...

Your yard looks wonderful! The Halloween decorations are going up quickly around here too. Like Teddy, Kathy's Bear who lives down the street at the foot of a tree was having cider and donuts the other day, as well as doing other autumn activities. It's a very busy season.

be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Valerie-Jael said...

Well done on painting your room, it looks good - nice decorations, too. Teddy is always a handsome fellow, good that a hurricane was named after him! Happy T Day, stay safe!

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning, I love coasters-I have to be careful to not keep buying them-how many do I need? lol enjoyed all your photos Happy T hugs Kathy

LA Paylor said...

I love halloween decoration, I have got to put ours out today! yours are cute!

Eileen Bergen said...

Your Teddy tales always make me smile, Anne. Nice paint job in the living room. I love all your fall decorations.

Happy T-day! Stay safe and stay well. Hugs, Eileen

Linda Kunsman said...

Love your sweet bird coasters Anne. Although I love summer the best, autumn truly is beautiful with its rich colors and scents of the season. Just getting a few fall things out now myself...
happy T day!

Karen said...

So many pretty fall photos and I like your new coasters too ~ Enjoy!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Teddy looks quite pleased with himself as he drinks his drink of the week that sits on those lovely bird coasters.

Your room turned out great and I like your Halloween decorations, especially the outside vignette. It is fun.

Your photos from your walk are lovely and I'm so glad to hear that Teddy got a hurricane named for him. My foodie friend Sally did, also.

Thanks for sharing the coasters, your walk, your newly painted room and your Halloween decorations with us, along with your Coke for T this Tuesday.

Divers and Sundry said...

I like the coasters. That bright yellow will make for a cheerful room :) Happy T Tuesday

Kate Yetter said...

Love the pictures of fall. The colors are beautiful!
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

My name is Erika. said...

I do like the color of your living room. I am planning on painting mine once I am inside more. Just not sure what color. And Teddy sure has a nice drink for T this week. Hope your day was wonderful. Hugs-Erika

Sharon Madson said...

Hi! Teddy is so cute with his coke. :) I have missed several tea parties recently, too. Your living room looks great. Lovely photos. Happy T Day.

DVArtist said...

Teddy is looking good even if he did have a hurricane. LOL Your room looks lovely. Wonderful photos too. Enjoy your day.

Lisca said...

I love your bird coasters. Beautiful. Did Teddy choose them?
Teddy must have been very proud that they named a hurricane after him. You were certainly amiss not mentioning that fact.
Thank you for sharing lovely photos of nature and halloween decoration. They are fun.
I like the colour of your room. Expert will tell you never to paint a room yellow. Well, in a previous house we had a room painted yellow and it was really nice and 'sunny'.
Stay safe,
Happy belated T-Day,
Lisca

pearshapedcrafting said...

I have bird coasters too! Love the photos - especially the herons! Belated Happy T day, Chrisx