Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Sunday, October 18, 2020

"Season of the Witch" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I created this using GIMP 2.10.22.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

8 comments:

Mary said...

I love this postcard. What an awesome witch! Halloween is right around the corner.

Tom said...

...she's a stylist witch.

My name is Erika. said...

She is a nice looking witch. I guess back in time they're weren't so scary like you often see them. I like the little witches you added buzzing across the postcard too. Hope it was a good weekend. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is quite clever and I have a song the title of your post reminded me of, and now I can't get it out of my head.

Iris Flavia said...

Double trouble sure fits!

CJ Kennedy said...

Lovely postcard. I had fun looking for the items listed in the labels. Like trying to find the hidden pictures in the Highlights magazine. 🎃 I like the flying witches in the background. Have a good day.

kathyinozarks said...

cool postcard

Divers and Sundry said...

She's ready for the season :)