Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, October 15, 2020

"Season Autumn" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge was "Seasons."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.18.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

12 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful creation.

R's Rue said...

Love it.

Mary said...

This is a great autumn postcard! I love the tree and the background. What a nice color scheme.

CJ Kennedy said...

I like the old-fashioned look of this card especially the font you chose for Autumn

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful! I've been working on a Fall junk journal and I love the pretty images for Fall...and colors!

kathyinozarks said...

beautiful card-I love it

Cindy McMath said...

This is beautiful Anne! It somehow reminds me of a tarot card. Love it! Thanks for playing this week!

Bill said...

A beautiful autumn card, very nice indeed!

My name is Erika. said...

This is a wonderful postcard. I like the border and the tree with its few leaves left. LIke some trees are after a nice windy rainstorm. Stay dry tomorrow. Hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

I like this image and your card design. The perfect image for Autumn.

Rika said...

This is pretty!

Tom said...

...it's apple season.