Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Teddy Painting Living Room - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I decided to paint my Living Room, but the project is taking longer than I expected. There are a lot of nooks and crannies that require cutting, in addition to roller painting. My muscles and joints are very sore from the physical activity, so I've been offline while I've been working on this project, and I'm behind on blog posts, approving comments, and emails. Teddy claims he has been doing all of the work.

11 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

I like the color you chose. I'd be more apt to believe Teddy when he claims he's been doing all the work if he had a splotch or two of paint on his fur.

Tom said...

...if he wants a job he can come here!

Divers and Sundry said...

I love that yellow paint. Nice!

kathyinozarks said...

Sounds like Teddy-haha hugs don't over do it I have to be careful now too

David M. Gascoigne, said...

When you get finished there, I have a few spots in my house that need a touch up or two, so come on over!

Mary said...

Painting always turns out to be such a big project! You are doing a great job and I love the color. So warm and inviting. I am glad you have Teddy to help!

My name is Erika. said...

NICE color Anne. I am glad you have such a good helper!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Yes, Anne. We all know who does all the work at your place (grin). Good luck with your painting. It's not for the faint of heart.

Lowcarb team member said...

So pleased you have teddy to help you! He's such a cutie.
Take care and hope you get it finished ok.

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

We sprayed our condo, much easier (info too late, huh).

Lowcarb team member said...

Just stopping by to say hope your project is going well.

All the best Jan