Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Halloween Witch Flag - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I decided to hang this outdoor flag inside my recently painted Living Room, to include as part of the Halloween decorations that I put on display every year. None of the colors in this photograph are quite right: the curtain is white, and the border of the flag is a Halloween purple.

8 comments:

Tom said...

...it's getting to be that time.

CJ Kennedy said...

I love your flag, and I bet it looks super with the colors in the living room.

kathyinozarks said...

I love it and tomorrow is October already wow I need to get out my halloween ceramic pumpkins

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The colors may not be quite right, but the spirit of the image is there.

My name is Erika. said...

Looks nice Anne!

Divers and Sundry said...

This witch is just the thing!

Iris Flavia said...

I like it!

Mary said...

The Halloween flag looks great in the living room! What a nice way to get in the Halloween spirit. My neighbor has pumpkins and seasonal decorations out on her front porch.