Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

"T Stands For Teddy On Wood Bench" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Those are more photos of Teddy that I took during our trip to the Mark Twain Library in Redding, CT a few weeks ago.

I'm back to 100% healthy after the mild ear infection went away on its own, without needing to go to the Doctor.

I'm back in Teddy's good graces, after taking him with me to take photos at Saint Augustine's Cemetery and Grove Cemetery. (Both visits were cut short, due to lawn cutting crews being at both, so there won't be any photos of Teddy there.) I made an art piece as my ticket into this week's T-gathering:

T Stands For Tuesday Tea


The weather was nice again this week, although we had some rain.

For my creative side, I made Time, Rocket Man, Melancholy, Man, Hero, Pestilence, and Moon Swami.

Over the weekend, we watched Jigsaw (1949), Prometheus (2012) (DVD), 12 Monkeys (1995) (DVD), and Here Comes The Boom (2012) (DVD).

I also started reading The Circular Staircase by Mary Roberts Rinehart.

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds like you had a good week, glad to hear that your ear is better and that Teddy is on speaking terms with you again! Have a great week and a happy T Day, Valerie

Divers and Sundry said...

I've seen Prometheus and 12 Monkeys but not the others. I'll look into them :) always on the lookout for yet more movies as I am.

Happy T Tuesday!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Teddy looks quite happy on that bench. I know how much he seems to love nature.

Although I was unable to enlarge your "ticket" to T Tuesday, I kept thinking if I rubbed that pitcher, a genie might fly out and grant my wishes. Thanks for sharing your week, your art, Teddy and your pitcher on a tray with us for T this Tuesday.

Linda Kunsman said...

I'd be quite happy sitting next to Teddy and relaxing outdoors. Love your art ticket to T day:):)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Anne, pleased Teddy got a day out after his earlier disappointment. He looks very happy. I think we may have had your share of the rain Lol! Happy creative week to you both, Angela xxx

Sharon Madson said...

I am glad your ear infection is healed. Teddy looks relaxed on the bench for T Day. I like Mary Roberts Rinehart books, but has been years since I read any.
Have a happy week!

kathyinozarks said...

So glad your ear is feeling much better now-I have allergies so my right ear always fills up with fluid-it eventually goes away on it's own.
sounds like a great week for you and Teddy hugs Happy T Kathy

Bill said...

Teddy is looking comfortable sitting on the bench and enjoying nature. Glad you are better!

Meggymay said...

Teddy can for sure pick out good places to sit and enjoy the scenery.I couldn't enlarge your art piece, but it does look really great.
Happy T day wishes.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Teddy is enjoying a beautiful day outside it seems. It's a perfect season to enjoy the nice weather. I am late getting by as it was a busy day but I hope you had a wonderful T day. Hugs-Erika

Kate Yetter said...

Good to hear that you are feeling better after your infection. I love your Tea Day image today. So adorable and I love the vintage look.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

CJ Kennedy said...

Sounds like an excellent week and I'm glad your back in Teddy's good graces. He looks very handsome sitting on the bench. And thank you for sending the little fella around with a cup of tea for me. Perfect time and it hit the spot. Happy T Day

Let's Art Journal said...

Teddy looks very happy sitting on the bench in the shade on this lovely sunny day! Sounds like you have had a lovely week too 😁. Sending you happy T Day wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Caty said...

So glad to know that you are feeling well again Anne. I love Teddy on the wood bench, he ´s always great! Very beautiful photographs. Happy T-day !
I wish you a very nice Thursday,
Big hugs, Caty

Lisca said...

I’m so glad you are feeling better and that you are back in Teddy’s good books. He looks very smart sitting on that bench.
Sorry I am late in commenting. Tomorrow is another T day.
Lisca