Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

"T Stands For Teddy On Mark Twain Bench" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

That is a photo of Teddy that I took during our trip to the Mark Twain Library in Redding, CT a few weeks ago.

I'm over the head cold I had, but I might have an ear infection now. And once again, Teddy refused to pose for a beverage photo for me, because I didn't take him with me on Connecticut Open House Day. I went to an allegedly haunted prison and copper mine, a carousel museum, and a historic colonial house.

Because I needed a ticket into this week's T-gathering, I scrambled to create an art piece as my ticket, but I'm not completely happy with it (knight holding cup):

Winged Knight


The weather was nice this week, although we had some rain.

For my creative side, I made a Dragonfly, Flapper, and Pierrot.

Over the weekend, we watched Season of the Witch (2011) (DVD), Alien (1979) (DVD), and Aliens (1986) (DVD).

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Anne, sorry to read you are still having problems with your health and Teddy. But you made a great photo of him on the Mark Twain bench. And you got to see lots of places this past week. Happy T Day, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

Teddy looks so cute on the bench. I like your knight carrying the Holy Grail. That certainly takes T Day to a whole, new level. Happy T Day

Meggymay said...

The bench Teddy is sitting on this week looks great with the figure sculpture. Someone very talented created that bench.
The winged knight looks a fantastic art card.
Happy T day wishes Anne and I hope you will feel a lot better soon.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I agree with CJ. I would never have considered the Holy Grail for a T day entry, but this is fabulous. Teddy looks good with Mark Twain, too.

I wanted to tell you, I saw the tea brick, but my mind was on the carousel horses and the radiator, so I forgot to even mention it. I have a very selective memory at times, I guess (grin).

Thanks for sharing this totally unique art (and Teddy, of course) with us for T this Tuesday. Who among us can top the Holy Grail? Not I!!BTW, get to feeling better fast, dear friend.

Let's Art Journal said...

Teddy looks right at home on the bench with the family 😀. I hope you are feeling better soon! Take care and wishing ou a very happy T Day! Jo x

Divers and Sundry said...

Ah, the Alien movies. I saw the original in the theater when it was released thinking it was a science fiction film. I'm not sure I ever really recovered lol I can better appreciate it -and the sequels- now that I know what to expect and have more experience with horror.

Happy T Tuesday!

Sharon Madson said...

Lucky Teddy! I would love to visit this library! Happy T Day!

My name is Erika. said...

Happy belated T day Anne. I like teddy on the bench. He seems to belong there. I wonder if Tom Sawyer or Huck Finn had a Teddy? Enjoy this nice sunny day before we get rain again. Hugs-Erika

Halle said...

I love all your postcards...I clicked the links...they are really impressive.
I am fighting an ear infection or at least ear pain right now too. No fun!!!
Happy T day!

johanna said...

sorry i´m late for t-day... blogger fails to send me the comments via email, whyever...
teddy seems to feel comfy on that bench:) i hope he tells you that you have to take care of yourself... ear infections are not fun. get well soon!! xox

Caty said...

Wonderful bench where Teddy is the king !!
I hope you feel better now, and I wish you a very nice new week Anne.
Big hugs, Caty