Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2019

"Travel Map Transilvania" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge was "Travel / Maps."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.10.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

12 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Love how the girl is placed ~ wonderful mixed media creation!

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Bill said...

I love this postcard, Anne. I always had maps on my walls as a kid and still love looking at them. Very nice!

CJ Kennedy said...

The Young Miss looks like she's having trouble reading a map. I know that feeling.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, great idea to choose Transilvania. Have a great Sunday, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

Love that wonderful vintage woman traveller, though from the look on her face I'm not sure she's the best navigator in the world! Lovely postcard art.
Alison x

hazel said...

A wonderful postcard, I love the vintage images.
xxx Hazel.

Sabine said...

wonderful postcard, thanks for joining this challenge

Rosie said...

I love your postcard, dear Anne

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful! I love maps...and the vintage maps are wonderful images for making cards!

Divers and Sundry said...

I love how you arranged these elements. I can feel what she's feeling as she looks ahead with anticipation :)

Deann said...

Love your Transylvania postcard very cool and lovely too.

indybev said...


Lovely use of the map and stamp!