Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

"Pierrot Black White" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Three Muses  challenge was "Black and White."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.10.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

-----

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?

Young And Beautiful - Lana Del Rey

15 comments:

Tom said...

...I like this one a lot.

My name is Erika. said...

I like this one. I open you are feeling better.

Deann said...

Wonderful love that background.

Divers and Sundry said...

That's the perfect background for your Pierrot :) and a good image for black and white.

Meggymay said...

A fabulous postcard and a great background for your figure of Pierrot

Michele said...

this is brilliant. it has a lot of power to it. xo

hazel said...

A brilliant postcard, I love the image.
xxx Hazel.

CJ Kennedy said...

Wonderful image. Reminds me of the Beatle's song Will you still need me? Will you still feed me, When I'm 64? And the answer is Yes!

Taluula said...

Anne, this is nothing less than brilliant. So dramatic and beautiful at the same time.

Bill said...

Very pretty postcard, Anne.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

There is something about black and white, it just pops and is so striking xXx

Gillena Cox said...

Very dramatic, withba painstaking background. Bravo

Much🖤🐼🖤love

Katrin said...

Great Pierrot - and well playing around the theme: :-)
Greetings Katrin

Amy said...

Great quote!!! Reminds me of a lyric by Rana Del Ray .. Musician
Cool to see the clown!

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Great postcard, Anne!

Happy T-day! Eileen xx