Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Monday, March 18, 2019

"T Stands For Teddy With Garden Issue Magazine" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy said if you look closely, you'll see glasses and a bottle on the table in this magazine photograph. Teddy said that counts as our ticket into the T gathering this week.

I continue to struggle with artist's block, so I didn't create much artwork this week.

The temperatures finally returned to normal highs and lows for this time of year, so the weather was more pleasant, and most of the snow has finally melted. (It's unusual for coastal Connecticut to have snow on the ground in mid March.)

Sunday we had corned beef, cabbage, carrots, and potatoes to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day.

Over the weekend, we watched The Black Raven (1943), The Blue Dahlia (1946), Double Indemnity (DVD), and The Return Of The Whistler (1948). As an FYI, I have a list of free online movies toward the bottom left side of my blog.

18 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Good to see Teddy again. Glad your weather is improving, same here. Your block will hopefully soon go away. Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

Tom said...

...Teddy is well read.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Cute photo of Teddy! I like corned beef and cabbage, I am sorry I missed celebrating St. Patrick's Day! Enjoy your day, have a happy week ahead.

CJ Kennedy said...

I love the sunroom or gazebo pictured in Teddy's magazine. I am so itching to get out into my sunroom for iced tea and lemonade. Maybe by trying too hard to overcome your artist's block, you're making it more difficult on yourself. Embrace the down time. Go explore other things you like to do and I bet the creative juices will begin flowing. I'm also glad the snow pack has mostly melted. We had the traditional corned beef on Saturday. Double Indemnity is a good movie. I don't think I've seen the others. Happy T Day.

johanna said...

teddy is right: cheers :)

Kartenstempeltina said...

So süss❤️Der ist echt süß, Grüße Bettina

Linda Kunsman said...

Looks like we enjoy many of the same old movies:) Happy T day!

Meggymay said...

I look forward to seeing what Teddy has to share with us on Tuesdays, he is a wise little bear. I hope you find your art inspirations soon, we all get times like this.
Happy T day wishes.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Teddy is a dream come true. What a great companion. He knows how to put a smile on our faces, too.

I'm playing catch-up as best I can. This has been a very trying time being without internet, but I HOPE this has been the cure. I'll explain on Wednesday, because it's too convoluted to explain here.

When I get artist's block, I clean and sort. I usually find things I have forgotten I own or have purchased. If that doesn't inspire me, I visit a bunch of new (to me) blogs.

Thanks, Teddy for sharing your magazine drink related article with us for T this Tuesday. Please help Anne over the hump so she can create art again.

kathyinozarks said...

Hi, thank you for your comments-I went to my old blog and changed settings to allow comments-now that I am monitoring comments I will be able to know when someone comments-hugs Kathy
and Happy T I will probably do a post on wednesday this week instead of T

Kate Yetter said...

Yes, artist's block can be a bummer. But thankfully, it doesn't last forever. I hope you get your mojo back soon.
Your meal for St.Patrick's day sounds delicious! I love corned beef, cabbage and potatoes.
I am going to check out some of those free movies. Thanks for the list.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I like Teddy too! Oh and free movies! Thanks for the list. I can check some out from my library which is nice too. Enjoy your day!

Let's Art Journal said...

The sunroom that Teddy found looks very welcoming and a nice place to celebrate T Day too 😁. Hope you find inspiration soon and wishing you a happy T Day! J 😊 x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Krisha said...

Teddy seems to know how to get his ticket to the T-party LOL!
Happy T-day

Lisca said...

Teddy has good taste. I love the gazebo/terrace he is reading about.
I'm sorry you are still suffering from artists block. Don't think about it too much. Go with the flow. The tide is out at the moment but soon it will be high tide again and your mojo will be back. Focus on something else for a little bit.
Happy T-Day to you and Teddy,
Lisca

betty-NZ said...

What a cutie! I bet he read it from front to back!

Eileen Bergen said...

Teddy is such a kind and thoughtful little bear, why not ask him to keep an eye out for inspiring words and images to light your creative fire, Anne? The embers are there. They just needs a little spark to get them going again ;-)

Happy T-day! Eileen xx