Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

"T Stands For Teddy And Trader Joes Flyer Cup Of Coffee" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

For the past few months, Teddy and I took a break from most of our usual blogger site visits. We might continue to be absent from the blogger world scene going forward, also.

It has been very snowy and cold here in Connecticut US for most of February. But this past week, I did get out to take some photographs. Teddy normally accompanies me on those outings, but this time, he didn't. However, his and my accounts of why he did not differ greatly:

Teddy claims he begged and cried for me to take him with me, but that I refused to do so, and left without him.

I reminded Teddy that when I asked him to come with me, he said he refused to go out in the cold, and that if I took him, he would call PETA and report me for bear abuse. Later, while I was at the beach, I received a tearful text message from Teddy, saying he didn't realize it was relatively mild out, and that he wanted me to pick him up. When I returned home and asked Teddy how he knew exactly where I was and what the temperature was there, he mumbled something about he has a friend at the NSA who sent him the information, using my cell phone as a tracking device.

Beach scenes:
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved

14 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning, Teddy is such a character for sure lol
we are super cold here at the lake with the ice freezing up the lake. -9 this morning that's really cold for this area and for this to continue for such a long time we are in our second week now getting colder every day but will start to warm mid week,
stay safe and warm hugs

CJ Kennedy said...

Teddy and his hybearbole make me laugh. Friend at the NSA? What a imagination 😺I can't decide if the beach pictures look cold and lonely or very peaceful. The puffin looks happy with his solicitude. Hopefully after this week's storminess, we'll turn the corner to milder weather. Happy T Day

My name is Erika. said...

Ha ha Anne. Teddy has you wrapped around his finger. I'm glad he knows someone as NSA. That would scare me a little bit. Smile. Anything good or new at Trader Joe's. Think I need to make a shopping trip there soon. Have a great T day and hope you are getting rain. It's icing here. That's almost worse than snow. Hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

Ah, poor Teddy, regretting his decision. Always take advantage of offers of outings -that's my motto :)
.
Happy T Tuesday!

Eileen Bergen said...

Your Teddy stories always make me smile. That is the cutest little duck(?) I've ever seen. We will miss you at T.

Happy T-day! Hugs, Eileen

Valerie-Jael said...

Good to see Teddy again with his newspaper. Stay safe and well, Valerie

Kate Yetter said...

Beautiful and serene settings in your photos. Sorry to hear that you will not be at Tea Day in the future. We will miss you.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Let's Art Journal said...

So lovely to see you and Teddy this T Day! I'm with Teddy, best to stay in when it's cold - time to hibernate ...lol 😉. Happy T Day wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Teddy is a trooper, but I bet he wouldn't have wanted to be out with me this morning. At 7 a.m., it was -15F (approx -26C) with feels like -28F. It was too cold for anyone or anything with any sense at all to be out. He sure looks good with the cup from Trader Joe's though. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous photos and Teddy for T this Tuesday, dear Anne. You have been missed.

Lisca said...

Oh gosh that looks cold with a capital C!
Teddy is such a character but it was good he stayed at home.
Happy T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca

pearshapedcrafting said...

Lovely photos - Teddy liked as though he had a good catch up on the news!Happy T Day, Chrisx

DVArtist said...

Wonderful post and I love these photos. Be safe and warm over there.

Iris Flavia said...

OH! Calling PETA as threat I´d leave him home! AT NSA! Help, bet he knows my Pirate-Teddy, too then! He is in line for tomorrow already and says hi, beforehand.

Lowcarb team member said...

I always enjoy seeing Teddy :)
I enjoyed seeing your other photographs too.

All the best Jan