Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy And A No Worries Drink" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

Artwork and photography:

artwork: Egyptian, Beltane Sunrise, Typewriter Death.

photographs: Old Fashioned Bleeding Hearts, Botsford Cemetery.

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
trivia:

Haven TV Series location of Duke's bar:
https://www.google.com/maps/@44.5367509,-64.0211586,143m

TV Shows on Roku Tubi:

Cadfael (1994–1996) Crime, Drama, History - started watching (again)

Midsomer Murders (1997– ) Crime, Drama, Mystery - started watching (again)

The Dead Zone (2002–2007) Drama, Fantasy, Mystery - started watching

(Roku - RayGun - no commercials) movies:

Fiend Without a Face (1958) Horror, Sci-Fi - good

First Spaceship on Venus (1960) (edited and English dubbed version) (Der schweigende Stern - original title) Sci-Fi - okay, B movie

How Awful About Allan (1970) Thriller - okay

(Roku - Tubi TV - a few commercials) movies:

Meet John Doe (1941) Comedy, Drama, Romance - very good

Tales from the Crypt (1972) Drama, Horror, Mystery - good

Containment (2015) Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller - pretty good. Note: sometimes the UK English/Australian accents were hard for me (US English) to understand

Itsy Bitsy (2019) Fantasy, Horror, Mystery - good

Cosmos (2019) Adventure, Mystery, Sci-Fi - very good. A little slow going, but worth watching, if you like Sci-Fi. Note: sometimes the UK English accents were hard for me (US English) to understand

22 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Teddy always looks good, whatever the season. Love the photos, that old cemetery is fantastic! Happy T Day and take good care of yourself, Valerie

Tom said...

...teddy has a charmed life.

Iris Flavia said...

Hi Teddy! I wish I had no worries...
Friend without a face sounds scary.
Oh, noooo. Now I have an ear worm with that Itsy Bitsy....! ;-)

My name is Erika. said...

That does look like a nice no worry drink, and perfect for this past weekend. We Are back in the colder weather for today. And in your comment to me you mentioned Haven the show and I see it is on your list. I really enjoyed that show too. It is a good one. Hope you have a great T day. And hopefully you are not as cold as we are. (well low 40's now with wind...up to low 50's they say) Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Teddy looks quite happy with his no worries drink. It's a cute image and Teddy is the cutest. Thanks go to Teddy today for sharing this with us for T this Tuesday.

I LOVE Midsomer Murders. Thanks for the link. I've seen through the 19th series and now I see the free place you sent me has 20 and 21, too. Thanks so much. BTW, I've also seen The Dead Zone, but really want to watch Midsomer Murders as I get the chance. I remember when they retired that adorable dog that stole everyone's hearts. Sort of like Teddy has stolen all our T Tuesday hearts.

CJ Kennedy said...

Teddy's gin and tonic would be perfect to have in the sun room, when it gets a little warmer. I'm so glad the bleeding hearts survived the late season frost. I like the shadows in the cemetery picture. I was thinking how eerie the tree shadow would be as the sun was going down. That shadow would look like a hand reaching out. Cadfael (thanks for recommending), Midsomer, and Dead Zone all good shows as well as Meet John Doe. Take care and Happy T Day

kathyinozarks said...

You've been watching films-great way to pass the time in these days. Happy T wishes Kathy

Mary said...

Teddy's drink looks delicious with the lime slices and sprig of mint! I used to have some mint growing in the garden at my old house.

Linda Kunsman said...

I can't wait to have a refreshing summery drink like teddy is sharing. As soon as it stays really warm I'll be making a carafe;)
Of this week's movie list Meet John Doe is the only one I've watched and I liked it very much. Happy T day!

Lisca said...

That looks like a very nice refreshing drink Teddy is showing us. Bless him.
Your photos are great. Funnily enough I love old cemeteries.
Happy T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca

Let's Art Journal said...

So nice to see Teddy this T Day and the drink he's showing us looks very refreshing with the lime wedges - perfect 😁. Such a beautiful postcard and the photos look amazing! You certainly watched a fair few films this week too! Happy T Day wishes! Keep well! Hugs, Jo x

Meggymay said...

Lovely photos Anne and Teddy is looking his usual cheerful, happy self.
Happy T day.
Stay safe and keep well.
Yvonne xx

Divers and Sundry said...

Cadfael is a long-time favorite with us, both the books and the tv series. I haven't seen most of the movies and will be checking them out. Thanks!

Happy T Tuesday!

Kate Yetter said...

The art you shared is lovely! And those bleeding hearts remind me of my Dad's garden. Growing up he always had a few varieties of bleeding hearts in his garden.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Eileen Bergen said...

How nice to have no worries.

Lovely art and photos.

Happy T-Day! Eileen xx

Bill said...

Teddy is chilling out. :)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Nice to see Teddy enjoying himself. I'm not much of a drinker myself but I could do with something to help me chill out at the moment. Thanks for the visit to mine and take care. Hugs, Angela xXx

Lowcarb team member said...

Aww I do like Teddy :)

All the best Jan

Witchcrafted Life said...

What an engaging mix of springtime images. The vibrancy of the bleeding hearts stops one squarely in their tracks. Winter stood firm at its post well into April here this year (not uncommon for our corner of Canada), but finally retreated a couple of weeks ago. New buds and eager blades of grass are bursting forth with glee, and soon, I'm sure, blooms will follow suit.

Wishing you a serene, safe, sunny and highly enjoyable month of May,
Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Natalia said...

I love your pictures as always!

Caty said...

Ooh Teddy is really so tender, and photogenic too.
Wish you had a nice T-day Anne !! I love your Art, and like very much your creativity, well I´m afraid of your typewriter death. But I loooove the so beautiful old fashioned Bleeding Hearts of your garden, they are fantastic. Your photographs are always wonderful.
I think that the cosmos movie could be interesting for me.
Thanks so much for sharing this lovely post with us.
I wish you a very nice afternoon, stay safe, and big hugs
Caty

pearshapedcrafting said...

I thought at first that Teddy was balancing that drink on his magazine. I love bleeding hearts. I loved John Nettles in Midsummer Murders ...and the scenery! A very Belated Happy T Day! Chrisx