Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy And Cinco de Mayo Feast" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

Teddy said those magazine pages looked like a Cinco de Mayo spread. Due to the covid-19 Lock Down here in Connecticut, we didn't have our usual Mexican feast that day.

We had snow flurries Saturday afternoon (May 9), which is unusual for this time of year here in southern Connecticut.

Adorable rhinoceros video: Endangered baby rhino is dangerously cute

Artwork and photography:

artwork: Red Santa Claus Border, Buildings.

photographs: I took a lot of bird photographs through my house window, and posted them to my blog. Here are a few of them:

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
 © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved

TV Shows on Roku Tubi:

Cadfael (1994–1996) Crime, Drama, History - started watching (again)

Midsomer Murders (1997– ) Crime, Drama, Mystery - started watching (again)

The Dead Zone (2002–2007) Drama, Fantasy, Mystery - started watching

Mary Higgins Clark Collection   Thriller, Mystery, Drama - started watching

(Roku - Tubi TV - a few commercials) movies:

The Brain Eaters (1958) Sci-Fi, Horror - good

The Flesh Eaters (1964) Horror, Sci-Fi - okay / B movie

The Earth Dies Screaming (1964) Horror, Sci-Fi - okay

UFO: Target Earth (1974) Sci-Fi - awful, don't waste your time on this

He Said, She Said (1991) Comedy, Drama, Romance - funny

Predestination (2014) Action, Adventure, Drama - 100% predictable, unless you've never seen a time travel movie before. Very disappointing.

Silent Hill (2006) Horror - pretty good, different

The Ghost Writer (2010) Drama, Mystery, Thriller - pretty good

(Roku - Popcornflix - a lot of commercials) movies:

Half Light (2006) Drama, Horror, Mystery - very good

Don't Look Now (1973) Drama, Horror, Thriller - awful, made no sense. Don't waste your time on this one.

(Roku - Crackle - a lot of commercials, but skip option) movies:

Automata (2014) Action, Drama, Sci-Fi - okay

19 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

I always have this in mind hearing taco: Homer wants a taco.

Cute birds. And a happy T-day to you and Teddy

Tom said...

...I missed Cinco de Mayo again.

CJ Kennedy said...

Teddy looks festive and dapper with his magazine. The bird photos are amazing especially the cardinal. And I can't thank you enough for recommending Cadfael. We're really enjoying it. Happy T Day

Valerie-Jael said...

Teddy is looking good. Sorry you couldn't do a celebration. Wonderful bird photos and loved the Rhino photo! Happy T day, Valerie

Meggymay said...

Lovely photos Anne and Teddy looks very happy to pose with the magazine.
Happy T day wishes, stay safe.
Yvonne xx

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning Anne, I just love all of your bird photos-we haven't seen any orioles passing through here at the lake-but then I don't have any feeders out for them-there is wildlife coming in at night that likes to destroy things-need to get a camera to see who it is haha
Happy T Kathy

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm impressed by your bird photography! Nice :) Some of the movies are new to me, so I'll be checking them out. Thanks! Happy T Tuesday!

Lisca said...

Beautiful birds. So colorful!
Your art work is awesome. I love that Santa Claus card. I prefer that old-fashioned santa to the modern 'Disney' version.
I watched the video of the baby rhino. So much cuteness!
Happy T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mary said...

Tell Teddy that magazine page looks scrumptious! I could really go for some homemade salsa and chips right now.

Conny said...

So wonderful!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely to see the birds …

All the best Jan

My name is Erika. said...

happy T day Anne. I hope you had a nice day and saw some beautiful birds. We had enough wind today that I could walk and keep the black flies off me. And maybe next year we'll have Cinco de Mayo. I think so many things will not happen this year. Hope you are doing well and enjoying more of those movies. Hugs-Erika

Kate Yetter said...

Those birds are beautiful! We had snow flurries in Pennsylvania as well. Not my favorite weather for May.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Caty said...

How handsome Teddy is, with that magazine full of good food. Happy belated T-day Anne!
I can't imagine it snowed a few days ago, what a crazy weather! Ohh how adorable this rinho baby is. I love your photographs of the birds, thanks so much for sharing.
Wish you a very nice day, stay safe and big hugs
Caty

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh My! Those beautiful birds! I could sit and watch all day! I think some of those films might give me bad dreams - but Caedfel and Midsomer - yes please! Sorry Teddy - I wasn't deliberately leaving you till last - great pic you found there! Sorry to hear you had snow! Have a good week, belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I think I may have deleted my comment...I'll pop back later and check!!! Chrisxx

Eileen Bergen said...

Love your bird photos, Anne.

craftytrog said...

I love your bird photos Anne!
Happy T-Day!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Anne, I am SO sorry I'm late visiting. I got really sick and just couldn't continue on Tuesday. I'm sorry for not being a very good host.

Teddy looks happy serving tacos for Cinco de Mayo. What a fun way to celebrate when you can't actually do so with others. I see several drinks on the table, too.

LOVELY bird photos, Anne. I haven't seen a cardinal here in two years. I miss them.

Thanks for the MH Clark link. I want to watch Midsomer Murders, too, but have been too sick to care.

Thanks to you and Teddy for sharing a drink and a Cinco de Mayo celebration with us for T this week. Again, I'm so sorry I was late visiting.