Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

"T stands for Teddy and Team T Celebrating 10 Years of Tea Tuesday" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

Congratulations on 10 years of Tea Tuesday, Bleubeard & Elizabeth!

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

Teddy and Team T heard Bleubeard & Elizabeth were celebrating 10 years of Tea Tuesday, so they wanted to show their support.

I made this postcard for them to hold, but it didn’t print well on my printer. (The woman is sitting on a champagne glass, which counts as my "T-Day ticket" for this T-Day post. The number 10 is in the floating bubbles.)

HT (Halloween Teddy) told me to remind everyone that there will be a Blue Moon in August. (Blue Moon Calendar 2023 to 2053)

18 comments:

Mae Travels said...

Thanks for the notification of the Blue Moon. I love the way it’s not actually a physical/celestial event, but caused by the definition of the calendar (human!) Have a good tea party with the teddies.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Let's Art Journal said...

Happy TSFT 10th Anniversary! So lovely to see you and teddies join the party today and I love the postcard that you made to celebrate 😊. Take care and Happy T Day celebrations! Hugs, Jo x

Valerie-Jael said...

Happy Anniversary T Day to you and Tedy, Anne. Take care, Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

Happy T 10th anniversary and hello to Teddy too
hugs from the lake

CJ Kennedy said...

Seeing your name in the list of T Day participants made me smile. I'm so happy to see Teddy again. I've missed him. And I'm happy to put faces to HT and VT. Very cute postcard and Team Teddy takes a good photograph. Happy 10th T Day

jinxxxygirl said...

Happy 10th T Anniversary Anne! Hugs! deb

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's wonderful to see Teddy and all the bears sharing T with us this week. I love that post card they are holding. It may not have printed well in your opinion, but I am simply delighted you and the bears shared it with us. We all miss Teddy and his buddies, so thanks so very, very much for sharing this postcard this very special 10th anniversary T, dear Anne. SO glad you joined us today.

Spyder said...

I love the teddies!! And who better to have a Tea party!!
((Lyn)) Happy T day!

J said...

Pleased to see theYeddies joined the T Party, Happy T Day
Jan S

Divers and Sundry said...

I've missed Teddy :) Happy 10th T Anniversary

Carola Bartz said...

A very creative image for the 10th anniversary! Happy T day!

DVArtist said...

Hi Anne. So nice to see you and Teddy. Lovely cards and a great way to celebrate the 10th for Elizabeth. Have a nice evening.

My name is Erika. said...

It is great you decided to join us for this T day party Anne. I've missed seeing Teddy. I hope you've been dry and haven't had all the flooding rain that we've had here the last few days. And I hope it was a happy T day too. hugs-Erika

pearshapedcrafting said...

Lovely to see Team Teddy, love the card you made! Happy T Day, Chrisx

Sharon Madson said...

I was so glad to see you comment on my blog, and then to see you had joined us for our 10th anniversary celebration! I have missed you! An Teddy! So glad to see you, I hope you will continue to come to tea. Hugs.

nwilliams6 said...

Such a cute way to celebrate the 10 year anniversary!!! Love the bears and the post card. Happy T-day.

Iris Flavia said...

A Teddy-Tea-Ten-Party - happy belated T-Day!

Caty said...

Gorgeous photograph of Teddy and tean ! Love the postcard you have created for this special 10th Anniversary of TsfT, it´s really beautiful.
Thanks for sharing the Blue Moon Calendar, so in August we can see one, fantastic!
I wish you a great day
Big hugs, Caty