Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy And Gifts From Elizabeth" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

Teddy and I were thrilled to receive this stash of goodies in the mail from Elizabeth, Bleubeard, and Squiggles last week. Teddy said to make sure to point out to everyone the 42. He also said if you look closely, you'll see my his (ahem) owl mug by his paw. We were planning to go out for a photo shoot "on location" somewhere, for him to pose with everything, but time got away from us. So instead, he is seated on an authentic Pakistani quilt, inside the house.

Connecticut still has D0 and D1 drought conditions. (United States Drought Monitor - Connecticut) But tropical storm Isaias is arriving in this area sometime Tuesday evening, so depending on the track, things could get dicey here.

I made some artwork:

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved

20 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad that Teddy liked the things I sent. He's adorable and always makes me smile. I had to laugh last week when you mentioned that yours must be in the mail. It was, but not until I photographed what you were getting. Yes, the "example" of what I sent was for your package. I love Teddy's owl mug. It's also helping hold the postcard, too (grin). Thanks for joining in for T this Tuesday and thank Teddy, too.

I saw the bear postcard, but somehow missed the other one. It's a real beauty, too. I LOVE the layers you got in that one.

I hope you get some rain, but nothing that could cause power outages or flooding. Stay safe through hurricane Isaias, dear.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Teddy looks very satisfied with all his gifts I must say!

Mary said...

Teddy looks so happy with all the goodies you got in the mail! What a wonderful surprise. I really like the owl mug too. The artwork is beautiful and has such wonderful texture.

We are tracking tropical storm Isaias here in central Connecticut. I brought my small garden statues inside so they don't fly around from the high winds. Hoping we don't lose power for too long as I just got a PeaPod delivery and both freezer and fridge are full.

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice artwork again, and teddy looks happy with his stash of goodies and his pretty mug. Have a great week stay safe, Happy T Day, Valerie

Let's Art Journal said...

Teddy looks very happy with his amazing gifts and ATC! So kind of Bleubeard and Elizabeth too - perfect 😀. I'm loving your artwork, they look so magical especially the lady she is such a beauty! Wishing you a Happy T Day! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

Tom said...

...look to see you Teddy!

CJ Kennedy said...

The first thing I notice after Teddy was the 42 and in blue! Very cool. I'm glad you directed me to look at his paw because I would have missed the owl mug.

I'm hoping by the time the storm reaches us, it will have lost some of its punch traveling over land. Stay safe and dry.

Iris Flavia said...

Mielebaer is eager to join in, guess what I found in the mail today :-)

Mae Travels said...

Your sketch of a cat getting into trouble is very beautiful and skillful. Good luck making Teddy give you back your neat owl mug!

be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Linda Kunsman said...

Teddy is so accommodating and just the sweetest.And Elizabeth was so kind and generous to send us all such wonderful art and goodies. Your art today is captivating! Love them. Hope Isaias doesn't wreak havoc . Happy T day!

Eileen Bergen said...

Teddy looks quite happy with all "his" gifts. Your art is beautiful!

Happy T-day and have a lovely week! Hugs, Eileen

Sharon Madson said...

I love this weeks photo of Teddy with the gifts from Elizabeth! Perfect for T Day. Your artwork is amazing! Happy T Day!

Karen said...

LOve the bear eating honey, but the woman is intriguing ~ her eyes are intense. I hope the storm brings the rain you need without the damaging winds if possible. We had limbs down, but no damage thankfully. ~ Blessings to you

Kate Yetter said...

I am loving the postcards you made this week, especially the second one. Beautiful!
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Halle said...

Gorgeous artwork! Happy T day!

My name is Erika. said...

It was really sweet of Elizabeth to send us all those fun packages. And cool you got a 42! Teddy sure seemed happy to show off the happy mail. But we know he likes to be center of attention every T day. And I am glad he is too. Hope the weather wasn't too bad for you today from the storm. hugs-Erika

Lisca said...

Teddy looks very chuffed with his goodies from the mail box. I also noticed the 42. Of course we know that 42 is the answer....
Your art work is awesome as usual. I love the bear and the honey. Is Teddy getting jealous of that bear?
Happy (belated) T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca

pearshapedcrafting said...

Such lovely gifts from Elizabeth - we are all so very lucky! Love the owl mug BTW!
Pleased to see you gotsome art made - I love that face! Hope the storm doesn't batter you to much, Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

Lowcarb team member said...

Always a pleasure to see Teddy :)

All the best Jan

Divers and Sundry said...

A 42!!! You hit the jackpot with that one :)