Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Sunday, January 12, 2020

"Winter Fairy Queen" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge was "Winter is Here."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.14.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

10 comments:

Tom said...

...I wish that it was snowy and white outside my window.

My name is Erika. said...

She is gorgeous! Very queenly. And I guess I like it even better with these spring like temperatures. But all too soon winter will be back again. Hope you are enjoying the weather Anne. Hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Lovely card though I'm happy to see the Winter Fairy Queen take a vacation day or two. Hope you and Teddy enjoyed the warm and sunshine

Deann said...

What a lovely winter wonderland...gorgeous card.

Cindy McMath said...

A beautiful card Anne!

Lori Saul said...

Love the images from this period- such regal elegance and earth Goddess style- beautiful card!

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful. I hope it´s not that "timeless", though, I´m a tad concerned about the fallen sand glass...

Rosie said...

A lovely card, Anne

Happy 2020

Let's Art Journal said...

So beautiful - I love it 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Caty said...

Fantastic postcard Anne !! Love the delicate colours and the sweet fairy.
Happy Friday and biiig hugs,
Caty