Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy And Tea Designed By You" - Photograph

  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

Note to all: for the past two weeks, I had problems where I left comments for everyone, but not all of those comments actually appeared. I visited everyone, so if you didn't see a comment from me, it means blogger didn't save my comment, but I don't know why not. :-(  I've also noticed a few others mentioning that they were having the same problem.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts for awhile.

Weather-wise, we had some very cold days (and nights), but we got lucky during the weekend, when it warmed up, so that the storm that came through dropped rain, not snow.

I still haven't been doing much online nor with my artwork, so it's another week with not much to mention.

Postcard: Hummingbirds

Photos:  Snow Covered Waterfall Stone Wall Dam In Woods

Movies:

Journey to the Center of the Earth (2008) (DVD) fun entertainment

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (2012) (DVD) fun entertainment

Man of Steel (2013) (DVD) pretty good, standard Marvel / DC Comics action hero type movie action scenes

I Kill Giants (2017) (DVD) okay, not what I expected the movie to be about

18 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like the tins those teas come in. What a treat to design your own. I think CJ's daughter did that once.

I'm amazed that for once I have seen your creations this week. I often get so far behind trying to keep up with you, it was nice to get a bit of a breather.

Somehow, I can't get into the Marvel movies. I've tried and put a big effort into it on a friend's behalf. Sadly, most of them just aren't my thing.

I never know if my comment has been accepted IF the blog posts are moderated. I've never had a single problem when they aren't. I KNOW before I leave the site that it posted. I see your concern, though.

Thanks go to Teddy, our resident T Tuesday spokesbear for sharing these teas with us, along with a review of your week, for T this Tuesday, dear Anne.

Natalia said...

Very cute!

Valerie-Jael said...

You got a lot done this past week. Teddy is looking great, as always. Happy T Day, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

Handpicking an assortment of teas would make a nice Valentine's gift for your Valentine who likes tea. Good idea, Teddy.

I'm glad we got rain, and not snow. Weather dudes are cheering for another Winter storm this coming weekend. I hope they are wrong. Go watch the 1959 Journey to the Center of the Earth. Classic. Happy T Day

Mary said...

Teddy has made another great find. These tins are really nice! It is great that we have had some warm days mixed in with the cold winter days.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such fabulous teas for valentine's Day, Teddy always chooses the best 😀. Sounds like you've had a good week, I always enjoy your film reviews and your hummingbird postcard looks so beautiful! Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

kathyinozarks said...

What a cool thing to design your own tea and cans-love that.
I have read that many bloggers that use an ipad have trouble posting comments, but not a desk top computer-I don't know much about the tech stuff-good luck figuring that out Happy T wishes hugs Kathy

Linda Kunsman said...

Nice idea to choose your own teas and the tins and presentation of them are so pretty. We got rain rather than snow too,thankfully! Guess we'll just have to wait and see about this weekend though... happy T day!

Divers and Sundry said...

I like Teddy's colorful selections. I'm googling I Kill Giants, never having heard of that one. It looks interesting. Happy T Tuesday!

Tom said...

...it's nice to see Teddy again.

Eileen Bergen said...

T-tins you design yourelf - how clever. That Teddy is smarter than the average bear ;-)

Happy T-day! Eileen xx

My name is Erika. said...

It was nice having that rain and warmer weather this past weekend. Well, better rain than snow but of course sun would have been better. Saturday was still pretty raw. I think Teddy found a nice tea selection. I always wonder about those multi-flavor sets if they have good flavors. But it would be nice to have a choice and not so many bags where you get sick of a flavor. I hope it was a super T day. Hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

Teddy always has the coolest teas!

Krisha said...

Well, I get to leave you a comment and I always get yours on T-day. I don't know what's up with Google. I keep trying different approaches and still nothing works........bummer!
I always love to see how you and Teddy present T-day.
Belated T-day wishes my Dear.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

There's always something interesting to see here and I'm pleased to see you keeping Teddy busy too, he looks really happy at being the centre of attention. Off now to see what else you've been up to. Hugs, Angela xXx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Hubby is the Marvel fan but I always happy to watch with him! I loved your snowy pics - none here, or in the forecast! Belated Happy T Day! Chrisx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great idea! I loved your snowy pics! Belated Happy T Day! Chrisx

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely, so cute :)

All the best Jan