Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Saturday, January 18, 2020

"Pens and Nibs" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge was "Pens and Nibs."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.14.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

13 comments:

Tom said...

...I can barely write with a ball point, this is totally out of the question.

My name is Erika. said...

Nice postcard Anne. I like how you crossed the pens. Are you supposed to get rain of snow tonight? We've got some snow falling right now. I'm hoping it isn't too much overnight. Happy rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful.
Right here I have Mom´s Mont Blanc - a real treasure to me.

Rosie said...

Your card is wonderful.

Thank you for joining.

Have a wonderful Sunday, dear Anne

indybev said...


I love the simplicity of this. Very effective!

CJ Kennedy said...

That makes my heart sing!

Bill said...

My aunts used to write with these pens all the time. One was a lawyer and the other a high school teacher. I used to use one of these pens but the handwriting was terrible. Great card, Anne and thanks for the memory. I haven't thought of that in years.

Michele said...

it is simple and beautiful. xo

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

anonymous said...

Wonderful composition Anne!

Cindy McMath said...

Wonderful card Anne!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Anne, I love how you make these postcards. Sorry I've not been around much to see what you've been up to, we've just got back from skiing in France and I was a bit distracted. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

Deann said...

This is so crisp and clear and beautiful a wonderful postcard.