Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

"T Stands For Teddy Wearing Sunglasses" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy wanted to show everyone these shamrock earrings that he says he bought for me (ahem) a few weeks ago, prior to Saint Patrick's Day. Teddy also said he thought he would look more stylish if he was wearing sunglasses while he drank his cup of coffee.

I'm still in an artist's dry spell, so nothing much is new with me since last week.

Over the weekend, we watched Phantom of 42nd St (1945), The Blue Gardenia (1953), and Brief Encounter (1945), which featured Piano Concerto No. 2 by Sergei Rachmaninoff.

15 comments:

Tom said...

...it's a sunny day here, he would need them.

Divers and Sundry said...

Cool dude with those sharp sunglasses!

I haven't seen Phantom of 42nd Street or The Blue Gardenia but will remedy that immediately! I saw Brief Encounter several years ago, and you can't ask for a better old movie. I appreciate you sharing the movie titles and links. The more I watch the more I want to watch :)

Happy T Tuesday

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Now I can't get that song out of my head about wearing sunglasses at night. But Teddy really IS so cool, he fits the song nicely. And I am impressed with the earrings he bought you, too. Of course, I love that he shared his coffee with us, too.

Never heard of any of those movies, but they are all made before I was born, so guess that's why.

Thanks for sharing Teddy and his coffee with us for T this Tuesday, Anne. Hope yo8u find a way to get out of your artistic dry spell soon.

CJ Kennedy said...

Teddy won't need his sunglasses today, though he does look very cool wearing them. Maybe he'll be able to wear them on Saturday as it's supposed to be sunny and warm. I'll have to check out your movie picks. Happy T Day

Valerie-Jael said...

Your Teddy is one really cool dude with his smart sunglasses. Give yourself time off and I'm sure your block will soon go away. Happy T Day, Valerie

Kate Yetter said...

Your shamrock earrings are very pretty. Lovely for anytime of year.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Caty said...

Wooow Anne, I adore this photograph with Teddy!! He is so cute and tender with his sunglasses.... Adorable ! Your photographs always amaze me !
Those shamrock earrings are wonderful, what a lovely gift !! And his coffee mug es very beautiful too.
I wish you a very nice afternoon,
Big hugs, Caty

Meggymay said...

Teddy is looking very handsome in his sun shades and he was really kind buying you a new pair of earrings.
Happy T day wishes Anne, I hope you get your art mojo back soon.
Yvonne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Teddy looks so cool in his sunglasses and the shamrock earrings that he bought you are wonderful 😁. Wishing you a very happy T Day! J 😊 x

kathyinozarks said...

We have been enjoying full sunshine this week-so I really need to get me some sunglasses. when I got my newest prescription for glasses after my cataract surgery-I decided not to get the transitions this time-I wish I had now.
always fun to see what Teddy is up to
Happy T wishes Kathy

Linda Kunsman said...

well Teddy looks very cool with his shades! He also has good taste in gift buying:) And I guess you know by now I have pretty much seen all the movies you've been mentioning. I have seen Brief Encounter so many times I lost count-I just don't get tired of that movie:):) Happy T day!

johanna said...

no sun here, but clover is coming out in the garden;)

My name is Erika. said...

Hope it was a happy T day Anne. I got home late yesterday as wee had big meeting at school. and when I got home, we had snow. Roads were slick! This is CRAZY! But Teddy looks so happy in his sunglasses. I want to wear mine if only the sun would come back out. Hope Teddy sends some sun a little bit north. Hugs-Erika

Lisca said...

How wonderful that Teddy bought you those green ear rings. I bet you wore them on St Patrick's Day with pride.
I smiled at Teddy wearing his sunglasses indoors. I know a few people like that.
I don't think I've seen those movies. We watch very few movies. We have a shelf full of DVDs and we are slowly working our way through them watching one a week.
Hugs,
Happy (belated) T-Day,
Lisca

Stewart M said...

Cooler than I will ever be!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne