Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Signs of Spring - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This is 1 of 3 posts of photographs that I took at the Audubon Larsen Wildlife Sanctuary in Fairfield, CT this past week.

There are a few signs of Spring growth here.

8 comments:

Tom said...

...spring is the season that we have been waiting for.

Recep Hilmi TUFAN | rehitu.com said...

Great photos that show us spring is coming...

Bill said...

Wonderful photos, spring is looking good!

Valerie-Jael said...

I bet you are all longing for spring after the long, hard winter. Love the photos, and the white flowers from the previous post. Enjoy spring! Valerie

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous collection of photographs. Spring has definitely sprung. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful spring photos ~ lovely composition!

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Divers and Sundry said...

Ah, Spring! You got some great photos, and that looks like a place to inspire nature photography :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That Wildlife Sanctuary afforded you with some wonderful photos.

Also, for reasons I won't go into, I have been locked out of blogger. This is a devastating problem for me, especially since I am in the middle of my recycle campaign. However, I have set up a HOPEFULLY temporary blog to get me through until I can reclaim mine. Please tell everyone you know, and please visit me starting tomorrow (April 20) at:

https://alteredbooksandmixedmedia.blogspot.com/

Even if you don't normally visit me daily, I could use the support right now. Thank you and Happy Easter.