Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

"T Stands For Teddy On Bridge" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Those are more photographs that I took of Teddy when we went to the Audubon Larsen Wildlife Sanctuary in Fairfield, CT two weeks ago. For those who wonder what others say when they see me with Teddy, so far I've managed to go undetected with him. ;-)

© All Rights Reserved

Teddy said this soda bottle drink image in the ShopRite flyer counts as our ticket into the T gathering this week.

I created a few art pieces this week (Ancient Music, Celestial Faces, No Focal Point), and took some photographs also (Southport Park, Pequonnock River Valley Park, Bleeding Hearts).

Over the weekend, we watched The Dark Mirror (1946), The Postman Always Rings Twice (1946), Murder Will Out (1952) (original title: The Voice of Merrill), The Hoodlum (1951), The Chase (1946), and The Scarlet Hour (1956).

16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Teddy is looking good on the bridge. And who cares what other people think if they do see Teddy!? You watched lots of films at the weekend, I don't manage that many in a month. Happy T Day, Valerie

Linda Kunsman said...

Teddy seems quite happy to be able to go out and about with you. You did see a lot of movies, and yes, I've seen some of those too:) Happy T day!

CJ Kennedy said...

Oh, Teddy, do be careful when you're out and about! I'm having a heart attack with you sitting so close to the edge of the bridge and on the rail. Soda is a good choice for a T Day beverage, but not too much or you'll burst your seams! Really good movie choices. Himself and I have been bingeing Game of Thrones to try to remember all the story threads. Happy T Day!

johanna said...

i would not have the nerves to sit on top of the bridge like teddy does;) i hope all goes well.
happy t-day!

Divers and Sundry said...

Pooh Sticks, anyone? :) These days I imagine people would recognize fun photo opportunities for the internet when they saw them ;)

I haven't seen The Dark Mirror, Murder Will Out, The Hoodlum, or The Scarlet Hour and am bookmarking these. Thanks, as always, for the movie recommendations :)

Happy T Tuesday!

Kate Yetter said...

Lovely pictures of the bridge. I had a look at your artwork this week. You have been very busy.
Sounds like you watched a lot of great movies this week.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Teddy looks like he is enjoying himself on the bridge, but sitting on the rail was a bit scary for me. SO glad he didn't fall into the water.

He is certainly up on his T, too. He knows just what to look for and then shares it with us for T.

I've never even HEARD of any of those movies, so I'm waiting to hear about ones that were made in my lifetime!! You sure see a lot of them.

Thanks for sharing Teddy on the bridge and with his ad for a soft drink, as well as a wrap up of all the art you made this past week with us for T this Tuesday.

Sharon Madson said...

Oh, my goodness! I love your photo ops of Teddy on the bridge! What a fun T Day post you have for us! Thank you!

Meggymay said...

Teddy looks very happy sitting on the bridge. I would be happy to see a bear having his photo taken. He also make a good choice for the drink you share with us .
Happy T day wishes.
Yvonne xx

Bill said...

We'll begin nature's tour here on the bridge with our tour guide Teddy. :)

Let's Art Journal said...

Great photos! It looks like Teddy had quite the adventure exploring the bridge 😁. Wishing you a very Happy T Day! J 😊 x

My name is Erika. said...

I am sure Teddy likes to go out too. It looks like a great place to visit. I think Teddy looks like he belongs on the bridge. I hope you had happy T day and I love the clever take of the ad for your drink this week. Happy T day Anne. Hope it was a good one. Hugs-Erika

J said...

I'm late posting as my ipad kept blocking me from commenting.
I think Teddy should be very careful on that bridge, he's being very daring!!
Happy T day
Jan x

Lisca said...

Thoe are great photos of Teddy. I'm sure nobody minds you going out with Teddy in this age of being 'inclusive' (I call it the age of 'anything goes')
We've also watched a film (on DVD, we have a box set) it was The Hobbit part one.
Happy (Belated) T-Day,
Lisca

Eileen Bergen said...

I'm very glad to see Teddy on the bridge rather than Teddy "in the drink!" Even though that would also be suitable for T-day. But not for Teddy.

Happy T-day! Eileen xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oooh Teddy was being brave! I love the setting though! Your art looks great, I must say No Focal Point was my favourite! I loved seeing you bleeding hearts as mine seems to have disappeared! Belated Happy T Day! Chrisx