Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

"T Stands For Teddy Looking At Water" - Photograph

  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Now that the weather is getting nicer, Teddy insisted upon accompanying me to the Audubon Larsen Wildlife Sanctuary in Fairfield, CT, where he enjoyed looking at the water while sitting on a bench. Someone left some roses in this spot, which you can see in the second photo. (Next week I'll share more photos of him from our outing here.)

© All Rights Reserved

Teddy was also browsing through one of my magazines again, and wanted to remind everyone that Cinco de Mayo is coming up in a few weeks. Teddy said this drink image counts as our ticket into the T gathering this week. On a related note, one of our favorite Mexican restaurants is Puerto Vallarta.

I created a few art pieces this week, and I'm struggling less with my creative output.

Over the weekend, we watched The File on Thelma Jordon (1950), Destination Murder (1950), The Ghoul (1933), Strangers On A Train (1951), and Saboteur (1942).

On Easter Sunday, we watched The Robe (1953), Woman on the Run (1950), and Please Murder Me (1956).

16 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

Teddy is taking in the springtime weather like I am :) I've seen some of the movies you watched- love Saboteur and Strangers on a Train! Happy T day!

Tom said...

...I'm glad to see Teddy enjoying a beautiful spring day.

CJ Kennedy said...

Teddy looks so peaceful looking at the water. At first, I thought that was going to be his drink reference :-D Interesting collection of movies you watched. Happy T Day!

Divers and Sundry said...

I think Teddy has the right idea -taking advantage of outdoor outings during beautiful spring weather.

Of these films I haven't seen Destination Murder, Saboteur, or Please Murder Me but am bookmarking them :) Thx!

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad your art is going easier. Teddy was evidently enjoying the trip, looks like a nice place. Happy T Day and have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Eileen Bergen said...

Teddy is a delightful companion, Anne. I wonder what people think when he accompanies you on outings. I hope they smile ;-) It would be nice if you'd link to the art you speak about. T-day is so full that there isn't time to go searching, but I would click if you would tell us where.

Happy T-day! Eileen xx

Dianne said...

Oh wow, lovely spot for Teddy to have a rest...and that's quite a few movies for the week! The Robe was one of my favorite books that I read in High School...maybe it's time to revisit that movie? Happy T day!

Let's Art Journal said...

Looks like Teddy enjoyed the gardens and the lovely sunshine 😁. I love the colourful page of drinks too, perfect for T Day - Happy T Day wishes! J 😊 x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Teddy looks like he is enjoying his outing. How awesome. He really looks handsome sitting on that bench near those flowers.

So glad Teddy reminded us about Cinco de Mayo. I already have a plan for something on that day. Teddy finds the best things to share with us for T, too. Si glad this cutie likes to visit on T day. Thanks for sharing the photos, your creative week, and those drinks with us for T this Tuesday, dear Anne.

Meggymay said...

Teddy looks like he is enjoying his outing. It looks a lovely area to sit and watch the scenery.
Happy T day wishes.
Yvonne xx

kathyinozarks said...

Teddy always cracks me up lol nice movie choices
Happy T wishes Kathy

My name is Erika. said...

Wow, you were the movie queen this weekend Anne. And I wonder why someone left those red roses. Spring in CT is looking like spring in NH. It's coming along. Hurrah. I think that drink for Cinco de Mayo looks good. Perfect for T day and the next nice evening. Happy T day Anne. hugs-Erika

Darla said...

Teddy is adorable. I don't watch many movies but it is good to have a list when the mood strikes

johanna said...

teddy found such a bright page - that´s uplifting:) have a nice week!

Kate Yetter said...

What a beautiful place. That stone bench and the water look like such a serene place to visit.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Mary said...

It looks like you and Teddy had a great outing! I am so glad that spring is finally here.