Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

"T Stands For Teddy Reading Town Guide Magazine" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy picked up this town guide magazine when I wasn't looking. Teddy said the magazine photograph shows a cup of the delicious coffee you can get at one of the Fairfield, CT downtown area coffee houses. Teddy said that counts as our ticket into the T gathering this week.

Nothing much is new with me since last week.

Over the weekend, we watched The Big Sleep (1946) (DVD), The Maltese Falcon (1941) (DVD), and Phantom From Space (1953).

17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds like you and teddy had a fun weekend. It's always good to know where good coffee is on sale. Happy T Day, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Movie weekends are the best. I think Teddy has a very unique take on T day this week. I lvoe it Anne. Hope its a good one. erika

Tom said...

...the 'Town Guide Magazine' is new to me!

CJ Kennedy said...

I enjoy seeing what Teddy comes up with for T Day, which could also stand for Teddy day. I appreciate the help you gave me with Inkscape. I like your movie choice with the Maltese Falcon. I don't think I've seen the other two movies. Happy T Day to you and Teddy.

kathyinozarks said...

Teddy is very clever-Happy T wishes Kathy

Linda Kunsman said...

always a good day when you can enjoy the classic movies. Happy T day!

johanna said...

yummy creamy cappucino:) for me too, please! happy t-day!

Divers and Sundry said...

Coffee at a local coffee shop is hard to beat. Is Teddy hinting for an outing?

I've seen those 3 movies. I found that voice-over narration in Phantom from Space didn't improve my experience lol but those 50s science fiction films are fun. Humphrey Bogart is definitely a draw in those other 2 movies. There's always time for another movie :)

Happy T Tuesday!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Teddy always finds the BEST T day (or as CJ mentioned, Teddy day) entries. He has a good eye for drinks, that's for sure. Sounds like you had a good weekend watching movies made long before I was born (grin). Thanks for sharing your magazine drink and thank Teddy for his contribution, too, please.

Let's Art Journal said...

Teddy always find the best images to share with us on T Day 😁. I hope you had a lovely week and wishing you a happy T Day! J 😊

Kate Yetter said...

I remember seeing The Maltese Falcon when I was younger. We used to watch a lot of those old movies. Not so much any more as they are not in the proper formats for digital viewing.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Meggymay said...

Watching films sounds a relaxing way to spend the weekend.
Teddy always finds interesting magazines and papers and has a talent for finding pictures containing wonderful cups of coffee.
Happy T day wishes Anne
Yvonne xx

Lisca said...

It's a good thing Teddy likes old movies too. Sounds like you had a great weekend watching those movies. We have Monday night as our movie night. We spend one night a week at our weekend home 40 miles down the road. There is a TV set with a DVD player connected and we have boxes full of DVDs and box sets. At the moment we are working our way through three box sets of the extended version of The Lord Of The Rings. Each film (and there are three) has two CDs for the film and two for the appendices. We watch one disc each week.We treat ourselves to a glass of liquor and snack from a box of chocolates that lives there. A real night out!
Happy belated T-Day,
Lisca

Dianne said...

such an adorable Teddy, and so good at posing for his photo! happy belated T day!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Of course Teddy is right!! I love old movies, we have found one or two recently including The Ipcress File! Belated Happy T day! Chrisx

Bill said...

Those old movies are great ones. I remember watching them years ago.

Eileen Bergen said...

Your Teddy is so clever, Anne. I could use someone to check out all the local places and happenings for me ;-)

Sorry to be so late to tea. We've been cruising :-)

Belated Happy T-day! Eileen xx