Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

"T Stands For Teddy, Cocoa, and The Hound Of The Baskervilles" – Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

This past week, I finally took Teddy and his "cousin", Halloween Teddy, on the long awaited and promised outing to the Hound of the Baskerville Woods, as Teddy calls it. This time, we didn't hear the disembodied howl of the ghost hound that we had heard the first time we walked there. (We left "Minnie T" home, because Teddy said it would be too scary for him. ;-)

The Hound of the Baskervilles is one of my favorite Sherlock Holmes stories (the text can be read at Project Gutenberg here), and the book was a Christmas gift this year, as was the tin of peppermint cocoa. Teddy said another one of his cousins was the model for the bear on the tin. ;-)

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I love the Hound of the Baskervilles, too. The peppermint cocoa sounds good. Happy T Day, Valerie

Divers and Sundry said...

What a wonderful outing! Just the right amount of spookiness. Happy T Tuesday

CJ Kennedy said...

So good to see Teddy and meet his cousin, Halloween Teddy. The Hound of the Baskervilles is a good story. I also like the movie with Basil Rathbone. Glad you didn't hear the disembodied howl of a hound while you were out in the woods. Even during daylight that would be scary. Happy T Day

Mae Travels said...

I should really reread those Sherlock Holmes tales! when I do, I realize that I have them almost memorized, but I still should do it. Very cute photos.

best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

kathyinozarks said...

Hi Anne, nice to see you and Teddy again-hugs I love Sherlock Holmes stories too-and peppermint cocoa sounds so good right now-hugs Happy T Kathy

jinxxxygirl said...

I too love that Sherlock Holmes mystery... Thank you for sharing your teddies and tea! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

Amila said...

I checked photos of the Hound of the Baskerville Woods. Beautiful! Lovely Teddies too...
Happy T Day!

Sharon Madson said...

I am so glad to see you and teddy posting for tea day, Anne. Sherlock Holmes stories are all favorites of mine, as well other books by Connon A Doyle.
Happy T day.

Kate Yetter said...

Hi Anne,
The tin of peppermint cocoa sounds delicious after a cold outing. I have not read this book but have seen many TV shows depicting the story.
Happy Belated Tea Day,
Kate

Carola Bartz said...

Very cute image. We read The Hound of the Baskervilles in school for English class (in Germany).

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a great book, I love this Sherlock Holmes story too! Teddy looks happy with his friend and peppermint hot chocolate sounds just the thing to be drinking today 😊. So lovely to see you this T Day! Take care and Happy T Day wishes! Hugs Jo x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry to be late. My internet (and phone) have been out due to high winds that knocked out the wires.

SO glad to see you and Teddy for T this week. Nice that you got to take that walk in the woods, too.

The peppermint hot chocolate sounds delicious. I think Teddy likes it because his cousin was on the can. I have seen various movies, but never read the book. That was a thoughtful Christmas gift.

Thanks to Teddy for sharing his hot chocolate and his book for T this week. I hope next week I'll be more on track.

Empire of the Cat said...

Peppermint hot choc is a good combination. So sorry, RL got in the way, and I am terribly late. Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx