Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Friday, January 7, 2022

"LSD" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I went where my muse took me with this one, and I won't even try to explain this piece, other than to say the LSD was inspired by The Beatles' song Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds (LSD). However, what I am depicting will remain undisclosed.

I created this using GIMP 2.10.28

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

5 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I like like lady! Your muse took you in a good direction Anne. The king in your other postcard looks great too. And thanks for the info about your covid card. Yes, covid is here to stay. Until we can get a world wide control going at least, and who know how long that will take-I imagine it will be quite some time. Hope you don't get too much snow.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I am rereading a book by Wade Davis called "One River". For anyone interested in hallucinogenic drugs it is an entertaining, well written and informative account.

CJ Kennedy said...

Very mystical

Lowcarb team member said...

I like it ...

All the best Jan

peggy gatto said...

Nice!!!!!!