Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Hooded Merganser - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took those photographs at Southport Beach in Fairfield, CT this past week.

4 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Great bird photos Anne. That male merganser is certainly handsome. I have never seen these, just the common merganser. And CJ is correct. I did see a snowy owl yesterday. I'm posting the photos Saturday as I already had a post ready for tomorrow. She probably saw the photo on facebook.

CJ Kennedy said...

aren't they cute. That large head makes him look like a tub toy

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Whenever I see Hooded Mergansers, which is quite frequently, I am always left with a sense of elation, sometimes verging on ecstasy. It is a stunningly beautiful creature.

Divers and Sundry said...

I don't see those here. Ducks come in lots of kinds, don't they lol