Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Monday, June 21, 2021

"Summer Knights" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I created this using GIMP 2.10.24.

This piece is similar to another one I made recently.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

-----

I use my own invented term “predictable performance” to predict beforehand the actions of those who are in power on the “world stage.” I have a high accuracy percentage rate. Predicting what will happen is not hard to do, if one is paying attention to actions instead of words. But it also requires one to be objective, which fewer people seem to be able to be these days. Sometimes my timeline is a bit off, but my prediction itself is still correct. But sometimes I’m completely wrong, too. Time will tell, which category 9/9/2021 falls into.

99 Red Balloons - Nena

99 Decision Street, 99 ministers meet
To worry, worry, super-scurry
As 99 red balloons go by.


I wonder if the Roman Empire had a huge debt held by (owed to) other “countries” just before it collapsed.

I also wonder if there were people pulling the strings and mocking the Romans, as the Roman Empire collapsed.

O, beware, my lord, of jealousy;
It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock
The meat it feeds on; (Othello - Shakespeare)


Nights In White Satin (full version) - Moody Blues

Nights in white satin, never reaching the end,
Just what I'm going through they can't understand.
Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,

Breath deep
The gathering gloom
Cold hearted orb
That rules the night

3 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Your postcard reminds me of the illustrations from astronomy books showing the constellations.

Pride said...

It is helpful to reflect on our own lives and the winds we are facing and the waves that are troubling our navigation.

Lowcarb team member said...

I like this card and the one you posted the other day, which you linked to, thank you.

All the best Jan