Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

"T Stands For Teddy And Pumpkin Tea" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

Soooo... last week, in local news, after I had posted that Teddy wanted a dash cam, an unusual incident occurred on I95 (Interstate 95 highway) southbound in New Haven, Connecticut, US during the evening rush hour on Tuesday, October 12, 2021. With traffic moving at a slow, bumper to bumper pace, a man allegedly high on drugs allegedly "car jacked" a tractor trailer. The tractor trailer then plowed into the cars ahead at a high rate of speed. Fortunately no one was killed. Another vehicle, equipped with a dash cam, video recorded the unfolding scene. The news story and video can be seen here, however, it contains disturbing footage, and is not recommended for all viewers.

Teddy is now insistent that "I" need to get a dash cam for my car. Teddy said it's purely coincidental that he has been hounding me to get one, along with several other electronic devices, for months now. When I asked Teddy about him previously saying he needed an iPhone Pro 13 (Hollywood in your pocket), a camera drone, and a dash cam, to become the next Cecil B. DeMille of film makers, he muttered something and walked away.

16 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Interesting to find out what happened. Oftentimes it is not good news. Just glad you were not in it. Teddy has the right choice for tea! I have been drinking pumpkin spice chai all week - so yummy! Happy T-day!!!

kathyinozarks said...

We have never had a dash cam but I have read how good they are for accidents and such. and Teddy is cracking me up this morning-smiles Happy T wishes

Divers and Sundry said...

Ah, Teddy... He has _needs_ ;) and who can blame the aspiring filmmaker for his desire for perfect tools.

CJ Kennedy said...

With the way highways are in CT, it's a wonder no one was hurt. Ah, Teddy, and his toys. Sha na na na na, sha na na na na. 😉 Happy T Day!

Bill said...

Teddy has a point for the dash cam, he would like to be on top of the issues of the day. Crazy issues on the highway.

Mae Travels said...

Good luck to Teddy. I hope he gets everything he wishes for your comfort and convenience!

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Linda Kunsman said...

Gotta love Teddy:):) Nice tea choice too. We don't have a dash cam, and even though we have I phones- they are the old 6s. We're way behind the times-lol! Happy T day!

DVArtist said...

Glad you were further back on the road and not involved. A dash cam would be good.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really LIKE the Chari-Tea Teddy showed. I've heard Turmeric is really good for you and for your joints. And who doesn't love anything pumpkin this time of year.

I watched the video. the first accident with the semi was amazing that no one was killed. The second accident was even more brutal, I thought. I agree with Teddy. He needs a dash cam and good tech tools to keep current in the world.

Thanks for sharing Teddy's tea choice, and the video of the accidents with us for T this Tuesday, dear Anne and Teddy.

My name is Erika. said...

Teddy is a demanding guy, isn't he? I hope you is willing to pay for that dash cam. Smile. I wonder how Teddy would be as a film maker. I hope you had a wonderful T day and you have some warmer weather for the next few days.

J said...

I hear a lot of people are buying them to record accidents to prove what happened
Someone overturned their car last week, probably driving like an idiot as it looks like they were coming down the slip road, the road isn’t even a busy one
Have a good week
Jan

Spyder said...

Love Teddy, he's such a wise bear, 'have dash cam, can go!' Hubby also turns it around and films what ever I'm doing....I really wish he wouldn't! Aw...can't watch the video... restricted. (I'm in Endland) Never mind, so glad no one was killed. Have a great week, stay safe Happy WOYWW? ((Lyn))#16

Kate Yetter said...

Oh, yum! Pumpkin tea sounds delicious! I may need to go get one now.
Happy Belated Tea Day,
Kate

Carola Bartz said...

That sounds like a terrible accident that could have ended far worse than it did. Maybe a dash cam isn't such a bad idea.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Teddy seems to look a bit shocked Was it the video clip or was it your refusal to equip him with all those gadgets? Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

Empire of the Cat said...

I will have to try some pumpkin tea sometime, don't see it here often. Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx