Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Friday, October 1, 2021

"Halloween Raven (Redo)" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I've had Halloween "fever" since the beginning of September. :-)

I created this using GIMP 2.10.24.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

6 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Last year one kid showed up for Trick or Treat. The year before three.
It hasn´t really arrived in Germany.

Oh, but I love ravens. Ours here aren´t that shy no more, so sweet.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

When my daughter was a little girl she always enjoyed Halloween.

CJ Kennedy said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday. Awesome raven. That one of the Inktober prompts.

kathyinozarks said...

Beautiful I love ravens and crows too

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm always ready for Halloween, and I love what you did with this raven.

Lowcarb team member said...

Halloween fever has certainly hit our shops :)

Love this raven.

All the best Jan