Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Monday, April 19, 2021

Old Fashioned Bleeding Hearts - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took those photographs of the Old Fashioned Bleeding Hearts in my flower garden this past week. The plants aren't fully grown yet, but some of the flowers on them are.

6 comments:

Tom said...

...mine have popped up, but aren't flowering yet.

CJ Kennedy said...

Beautiful!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've never seen one live, just in photos. Beautiful.

Mary said...

I love bleeding hearts! These are one of my favorite flowers. Lovely to have these in your garden.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I had no idea there is actually a flower called Bleeding Heart. I am quite sure I have never sen them, but they are very appealing and I would enjoy doing so. Do they have a pleasant fragrance too?

Divers and Sundry said...

I've never had these in my own garden but have seen them in local public gardens. The color is so pretty!