Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, January 31, 2019

"Math Shapes" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Moo Mania challenge was "Squares."

I started with some big squares. Then I added the math graph background, and removed all but one square. Then I added other shapes, including smaller squares. I've been suffering from artist's block lately, so this just wasn't working for me. I tried adding some flourishes and diamonds. But in the end, I think it's just a hodgepodge.

I created this using GIMP 2.10.8.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

4 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

This looks fantastic Anne! Can't see an artist's block! Happy weekend and thank you very much for joinng Moo Mania & More again!
Big hugs,
Susi

craftytrog said...

Fabulous artwork Anne! xx

sheila 77 said...

I really like this. I think you might like this later when you just catch sight of it. It's difficult to make a true attractive abstract but you've made one here.

Rosie said...

A wonderful project, Anne.

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

Have a lovely weekend