Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Friday, January 22, 2016

What Scares Me (is secret) - Week 11 - The Book of Days

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)
The week11 theme for my Book of Days was What Scares Me (is secret).

The vintage images are from an Internet search.

The master index for all of my entries is here.

I created this for this week's Three Muses challenge to journal what "I'm Scared Of."  I took a somewhat facetious approach to the theme. I decided to keep my actual fears secret.

It looks like the Winter Storm/Blizzard that is affecting the Eastern Seaboard of the US is moving faster than they originally forecast. It's already snowing in Baltimore, Maryland (at 4pm Eastern Time) so it might get to me sooner than they said. Washington, DC is the bull's eye and forecast to get the highest snowfall totals. I'm on the northernmost fringe of the storm, and currently forecast to get 4 to 8 inches of heavy wet snow. I just hope I don't lose electricity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

High!
P.

abby j said...

Great response to challenge, Anne...love the illustrations and your organization of the page...very appealing!!

Taluula said...

Keeping your fears a secret is a brilliant idea, Miss Anne.