Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Friday, January 1, 2016

The Book of Days 2016

I'm continuing with my Book of Days theme for 2016.

My only rules for myself are Keep It Simple (KIS) and Have Fun.

The challenge involves using a weekly planner. I purchased a 2016 Sugar Paper Los Angeles 5" x 8" weekly/monthly planner. This is the third year in a row that I have used their planner, which I like.

I re-used the 2" x 1.5" tabs template that I created with GIMP, and made divider tabs that I then printed on card stock paper, cut out, and Elmer's glue sticked into the planner.

I'm also going to re-use the page template that I created, which is 4.5" x 8" with 0.25" (1/4") radius corners on the right side for my Art Journal pages.

The weekly challenge themes are listed below, and I will add links to my entries as I create them. This blog entry will serve as my master index to them.

All of the images are © All Rights Reserved

Journal Cover Front
Journal Cover Back
Journal Spine

Title Page
Journal Front Accordion Pocket
Journal Back Accordion Pocket

January
Week 1. New Year's Day, Reach for the Stars
Week 2. Arctic Blast
Week 3. Winter Snow
Week 4. Full Wolf Moon
Week 5. Pierrot / Couple

February
Week 6. Imbolc, Super Bowl
Week 7. Mardi Gras, Valentine's Day
Week 8. Gold Purple
Week 9. Full Snow Moon

March
Week 10.
Week 11. What Scares Me (is secret)
Week 12. Saint Patrick's Day, Spring
Week 13. Easter, Full Worm Moon

April
Week 14.
Week 15.
Week 16. Abstract Art
Week 17. Full Pink Moon
Week 18. Beltane

May
Week 19. Cinco de Mayo
Week 20.
Week 21. Full Flower Moon
Week 22.

June
Week 23. Memorial Day
Week 24.
Week 25. Flag Day, Summer Days
Week 26. Summer, Full Strawberry Moon

July
Week 27.
Week 28. Independence Day (Fourth of July)
Week 29.
Week 30. Full Buck Moon
Week 31.

August
Week 32. Lughnasadh
Week 33.
Week 34. Full Sturgeon Moon
Week 35.

September
Week 36.
Week 37. Labor Day, Back to School
Week 38. Full Harvest Moon
Week 39. Fall

October
Week 40.
Week 41.
Week 42. Full Hunter's Moon
Week 43.
Week 44.

November
Week 45. Hallowe'en, Samhain, All Soul's Day, Dia de Muertos
Week 46.
Week 47. Full Frosty Moon
Week 48. Thanksgiving

December
Week 49.
Week 50.
Week 51. Full Cold Moon
Week 52. Winter, Christmas
Week 53. New Year's Eve


2016

No comments: