Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Monday, October 5, 2026

"Haunted Night Sky" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's theme at My Soul's Dark Imagination is "This is Halloween". The challenge will run for two weeks.

All of these use the same images, with slight variations of the colors. I could not decide which of the two vertical versions I liked better, so I posted both.

I created this using GIMP 2.10.38.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will try to reciprocate.

Comments are moderated. If you provide a Name/URL that links to a third party website, your comment will be deleted.