© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)
I created this using GIMP 2.10.38
The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)
-----
There was Silence. Then there was Invisible. Now It's Over (and it has been for awhile).
Comparison, not compassion.
Criticism, not compassion.
When everything I say, or don't say, do, or don't do, is wrong, the only remaining action I have is Silence.
When I am disregarded, I am invalidated and Invisible.
The message is clear: I do not matter and am unworthy of regard to the people who treat me that way. They matter, I do not.
Let it go. Walk away. Don't look back.
-----
Deep in the night, I heard a cry that brought me back to life
It sang to me a melody and I was hypnotized
With every note, it pulled me close until I kissed the sky
I found my purpose in the churches filled with Neon lights So bright
And tonight I come alive
I feel the beat
It's like a new religion
Out on the floor
I found me in the rhythm
It lifts me up
It's love with no condition
I found the music
My new religion
Lost in the sound that's all around, I feel my body healing
I found my purpose in the churches filled with Neon lights So bright
New Religion - Bebe Rexha & Faithless

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will try to reciprocate.
Comments are moderated. If you provide a Name/URL that links to a third party website, your comment will be deleted.