Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Friday, April 28, 2023

"My Body My Choice" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I created this using GIMP 2.10.nn

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

-----

I made this art piece back in 2022, and it was factual on May 11, 2022, but with all of the revisionist history taking place recently (as of April 28, 2023), with regard to the covid-19 vaccines, the Mayo Clinic might have changed what they say on their website, but I doubt it.

We allegedly have Free Speech in the United States, but people online, like Tom the Bully, tell me when I’m allowed to speak, and when I’m not, because I’m only allowed to have an opinion if it agrees with Tom’s opinions, otherwise he wants me to Shut The F*** Up. Intolerant hateful bigots like him are why I didn’t post some of the art that I had made about covid-19, because the only opinion allowed is the Government approved narrative.

Back in 2021, I had an art piece that correctly predicted Government officials would say what they are now: I didn’t force you to get the covid-19 vaccine (Canada Trudeau). I didn’t post it then, and I’m undecided if I will now.

My February 2021 "Covid-19 Lockdowns Economic Tsunami" prediction came true in July 2021, when that "transitory" inflation began in the US.

No comments: