Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Sunday, June 12, 2022

"Monotone Brown" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Sunday Postcard Art theme was "Monochrome."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.30

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

6 comments:

Deann said...

I love this it is gorgeous.

Cindy McMath said...

A lovely, pretty card Anne!!

junemac2 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, My kind of colours too. so beautifully done.
Hugs June x

CJ Kennedy said...

Nice tonal study. I saw a dragonfly this morning.

My name is Erika. said...

This feels so art noveau Anne. I love it. And I am catching up and want to say your other postcards are lovely. I like the bride and her red uniformed husband to be also. Happy new week.

Sim said...

As usual I love your artwork Anne!
Your card deserves the picture rail.
I love all in it. Well played!