Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Snow Covered Christmas Pine Tree / Angel Statue - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took those photographs this morning, of the snow in my yard. Now that I'm older, I no longer like snow, but it does look pretty. We got about 1" (2.54 cm) of snow where I am in Connecticut.

10 comments:

Divers and Sundry said...

Lovely! We don't get snow here (Memphis, TN) anymore -well, the occasional dusting and some years an inch maybe... I enjoy your photos :)

kathyinozarks said...

Snow is pretty, we got a little too but a little way from us got allot more. now that I am retired I can enjoy the snow and don't need to drive anywhere-one of the best things for me about retirement-bad weather can stay home haha I used to have to commute by car over an hour each way in good weather. Love your angel
Happy mid week Kathy

jp@A Green Ridge said...

really love the angel!!...:)jp

Mary said...

That is a lovely winter scene. Your angel statue is beautiful! I think we got 2 inches here.

Tom said...

...for your education, that's a spruce pine!

My name is Erika. said...

You got a little more than I did. Good news is that it is only an inch. The photos look so pretty Anne. Stay warm Friday too. Are you suppose to get that bitter cold?

CJ Kennedy said...

I have a hard time finding beauty in the snow 😺 The angel statue is very pretty.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's very pretty, but I wouldn't want to shovel it.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Snow really does have a way of beautifying an area. We had about 12cm on Tuesday and while I was out shovelling my driveway the neighbour from two doors down cleared the sidewalk with his snow blower, and a strapping young guy from the other side of the street came and helped me finish off the rest. Human kindness is alive and well.

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice, especially the angel.

All the best Jan