Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Narcissus Paper Whites - Pictures

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved

© All Rights Reserved
I took these pictures of  some Narcissus Paper Whites flower bulbs I grew indoors. I was originally going to plant them outside for the Spring, but when I opened the box, they were already growing, so the cold would've killed them. They bloomed just in time for Christmas, and have a heavenly scent.

The first picture is also my entry for Weekly Top Shot #63.

9 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Gorgeous photos of magnificent flowers ~ gems of nature ~

(A Creative Harbor) ^_^

A Creative Grace said...

These are wonderful images, the flowers do smell heavenly don't they? Wishing you a happy 2013 :)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful shots!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Gorgeous flowers. It's been a long time since I have bloomed narcissus, but I do remember the lovely scent.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

They look simply stunning! Are they a type of Jonquil or different again? Must look out for these here.

PinkOddy said...

They are so beautiful and so perfectly white

Nancy said...

Very pretty flowers. Wish I could enjoy their scent.

Sweet Woodruff said...

Every year I think I want some of these. Thanks for sharing your pretties. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, the scent of heaven for sure! I grew up on a place which had been a homestead, there was patch of these in a field below the house. I remember as a child it was a place of enchantment... Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #63!