Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Monday, November 7, 2022

Teddy and his Halloween Mail (and candy) - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took those photographs of the unexpected, fantastic Halloween mail art (and candy) that arrived in the mail for Teddy (and me) this past week, from CJ, who does beautiful calligraphy and artwork.

For those who remember Teddy, it will be no surprise that on one particular day, for no apparent reason, after hearing the sound of the mail truck, Teddy knocked me over, ran outside, and got the mail before I could. When he came back in, he threw all of the mail at me, except for one brown envelope, which he clutched in his paws as he scurried over to his cousin.

Later that day, Teddy deigned to allow me to photograph his letter. When I asked him how he knew it was arriving on this particular day, he said his cousin who works at the NSA told him. ;-) When I pointed out it was addressed to the both of us, he muttered something and walked away with the candy.

It was an unexpected, thoughtful, and wonderful surprise to receive this in the mail from CJ. She knows Halloween is one of our favorite Holidays. And it was a welcome positive in my life right now.

3 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

I'm glad the package arrived. I chose the perfect adjective for Teddy. He certainly looks irrepressible in the photo and I'm glad he posed for you. I've missed seeing him on your blog.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How wonderful for CJ to think of both you and Teddy. LOVE that spider on the envie.

Lowcarb team member said...

Aww lovely to see Teddy :)

All the best Jan