Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Saturday, July 31, 2021

"Clown" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge theme was "Tears Of A Clown."

He's sad looking, so I hope that counts.

I created this using GIMP 2.10.24.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

Featured in the weekly sampler.

13 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I can think of a few clowns who should be shedding tears!

CJ Kennedy said...

I like the background you chose. I'm not a fan of clowns. With the things on his head, he looks more like a robot to me.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is just another reason I think clowns are incredibly scary. Nicely done, Anne.

Sandra Wright. said...

Love your postcard,I like your vintage clown, even though I'm not a lover of clowns. I don't know many people who are.lol.

Cindy McMath said...

Anne, he is awesome! Love this image.

Deann said...

Beautiful I love that clown...great card.

Lowcarb team member said...

...he is sad looking.

All the best Jan

Michele said...

an excellent vintage clown, definitely sad, and beautifully done. xo

peggy gatto said...

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rajani Rehana said...

Mind blowing post

Marjolein said...

Love the vintage clown, great card!

Rika said...

stunning artwork.

katrin said...

Love the scary clown too! Great playing.
Best wishes