Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

"Burn the Witch" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I created this using GIMP 2.8.22.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

-----

I was triumphant in victory, thinking I proved a point, until I realized not one of you trusted me. Trust but verify, right? Except none of you even think that. None of you trust me at all. News Flash: that item I purchased a few weeks ago remains unopened.

But it's okay for you to sick dogs on me, try to run me over while I'm walking (which the local authorities condone by giving you free rein), harass me while I'm driving, and deny me privacy in church. But you call yourselves the "Good Guys" right? Your behavior toward me is beyond the pale! Who is in charge of you people?

And I no longer need to talk to that guy who was there two years ago. He's playing on the team that condones your treatment of me.

You want to play chicken? I dare you to. I'm done playing games with y'all. I have no intention of harming anyone or anything, but the same can't be said about your actions toward me and my vehicle.

No comments: