Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Friday, September 19, 2014

Little Egret - Photograph

  © All Rights Reserved
  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)
These are some photographs I took recently at Southport Beach in Fairfield, CT.

This Little Egret sometimes started running through the water, then took brief flight to jump closer to where its prey was. I managed to get one good action shot of that. I liked how the reflection looked in the second photo. He was walking in the third photo.

I wrote a GIMP script to automate my process of reducing my photograph, adding the copyright symbol layer, and adding the copyright notice. That has now made it much easier for me to prepare my photographs for posting to my blog, and it's no longer a tedious time consuming endeavor.

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful photos! Valerie

Lillibelle said...

Your fotos are sooo amazing Anne! They are very beautiful and creative. You have really "the photographic eye".
Thank you very much for your nice comment on my blog!
Have a nice weekend!