Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Waning Almost Full Moon - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took that photograph of the waning almost Full Moon in the early morning hours.

5 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Beautiful

Sim said...

I put a link to your blog in my blogroll, you don't mind?

Lowcarb team member said...

Hello Anne
Stopping by to say thank you for your kind thoughts and condolences on Eddies passing.

I do hope to get back to regular blogging soon.
In the meantime, my thanks again to you.

All the best Jan

PS Great moon photographs.

My name is Erika. said...

Great moon photos Anne. I missed it due to clouds, and last night I just forgot. So I'm glad I was able to see your photos. Have a super day and enjoy this lovely weather-even if it feels a bit like fall.

Kym Decker said...

Lovely moon!