Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Sunday, March 13, 2011

"The Astronomer" – Credit Card

© All Rights Reserved
I submitted this to Capital One® credit card but they rejected it, so I need to phone them on Monday, to dispute their decision. That happened with this design too, but they accepted it after I faxed them the following statement:

I agree to indemnify and hold Capital One and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand including reasonable attorneys fees made by any third party due to or arising out of the image I submit for my violation of any rights of another.

I'm assuming they have the same statement or something similar that I'll need to submit, to get my Astronomer card. You can change your image after 30 days, too.

No comments: